How much will I save with Mousesaver?

sabbybeadco

Earning My Ears
Hello all! :)
I am leaving in a week to Disney World (YAY!) and am purchasing my tickets now. I plan to get them through Undercover Tourist but have heard that I can save even more with the Mousesaver newsletter. Unfortunately (I'm kicking myself) I signed up for the newsletter on April 19th so I missed the current one. I'm just wondering how much I could possibly save if I get a hold of a newsletter/if any kind person would forward me the email. I would be forever grateful for some help! :)

Thanks!
-Sabrina

If you are leaving in a week you might not get your tickets in time if you order from UT. I'd just plan on buying them when you get to WDW.

Hello all! :)
I am leaving in a week to Disney World (YAY!) and am purchasing my tickets now. I plan to get them through Undercover Tourist but have heard that I can save even more with the Mousesaver newsletter. Unfortunately (I'm kicking myself) I signed up for the newsletter on April 19th so I missed the current one. I'm just wondering how much I could possibly save if I get a hold of a newsletter/if any kind person would forward me the email. I would be forever grateful for some help! :)

Thanks!
-Sabrina

Your only option at this point is to pick up in person from UnderCover Tourist. If you can't do that, you'll have to get your tickets from Disney.

Both scenarios mean you won't have any pre-reserved FP+ rides.

Or you could purchase through Orbitz through Ebates. Right now it's only 3% back but better than paying full gate price. It takes 72 hours for the voucher to be activated.

Just to add: a 5 day park hopper on UT is 366 and 344 on Orbitz and then an additional 3% back. I'm not sure what it is that you want but those are just examples.

Thanks! I do plan on picking them up in Orlando so mail won't be an issue. I was just wondering if it's worth it to try and find an April Mousesaver newsletter.

Thanks! I do plan on picking them up in Orlando so mail won't be an issue. I was just wondering if it's worth it to try and find an April Mousesaver newsletter.
The price difference between UT with the Mousesavers link and without it is a few dollars per ticket. If you're buying a lot of tickets, then in can be worth the effort. If you're only buying a few, then it may not be worth the aggravation.

As others have pointed out, the tickets through Orbitz can be picked up at a Disney ticket window. That could save you a considerable amount of time. You will also be able to link your tickets in MDE ahead of time so that you can schedule your FP+.

The price difference between UT with the Mousesavers link and without it is a few dollars per ticket. If you're buying a lot of tickets, then in can be worth the effort. If you're only buying a few, then it may not be worth the aggravation.

As others have pointed out, the tickets through Orbitz can be picked up at a Disney ticket window. That could save you a considerable amount of time. You will also be able to link your tickets in MDE ahead of time so that you can schedule your FP+.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I was very disappointed when I got the newsletter and realized the discount was almost so little so as to not even be worth it! Orbitz would be your better bet.

Just a heads up - I needed to order 2 additional tix for my daughters' friends who will be joining us this July (the rest of us have AP's). Everything I have read said the mousesavers undercover tourist link was the best discount. However when I found out it was 15 business days to ship and we are already in the 60 day fastpass+ window I looked for an alternative. In Southern New England, AAA had actual real RFID tickets (no vouchers) in any combination of days/features you want for a couple of dollars less than UT. I was surprised but happy. Stopped by the AAA office on the way home from work, picked them up, and linked them no problem when I got home.

When you buy from Orbitz, do you have to have a current Disney reservation? Are you able to purchase them and then hold on to them for future use - whenever that may be? It's asking me to plug in dates.

Thanks!!

What is ebates
Sorry I have not heard of that?
It's an online shopping portal. You go to their website first and click through to the merchant that you want to shop at. Ebates rebates you a percentage of your purchase. The percentage is dependent on the merchant. A couple of months ago, Orbitz was 20% back for "activities", which included Disney tickets. The current rebate is 3%.

When you buy from Orbitz, do you have to have a current Disney reservation? Are you able to purchase them and then hold on to them for future use - whenever that may be? It's asking me to plug in dates.

Thanks!!

If you're not going to use them any time soon I would hold off on purchasing them to see if a bigger percentage is offered from Ebates in the future. And maybe by then you'll know when you want use them.

But regarding your question I know there was some debate about that. I don't BELIEVE you have to have dates but don't hold me to it.

Hi Everyone,

I know this thread is kinda old, but hopefully someone will read this post...

Can someone please forward to me recent (May-June) MouseSavers Newsletters or Hot Deals emails? As I only just signed up as a MouseSavers member, so won't receive any offers before we goto Disneyworld on Mon 8 Jun 2015.

Would love to use any current offers to save on entrance tickets bought from UT, or offers to use in the parks.

We're departing from Australia this Sat, so your quick email to cwuwlo at gmail dot com would be much appreciated! Our trip is costing us a fortune, so any $ saved would be awesome.

Thanks, Winston

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter