How much weight do you need to loose and how much have you lost of it?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Doc said I need to loose 20lbs. This is besides the 15lbs I lost last Fall. So far Ive lost another 3 of that 20. Ive got a wayss to go. How about you?

Well as I'm doing so well I just revised my target weight from 154 to 134 which mean I have to lose about 2lbs a week to get there by Xmas.

I've lost 36 so far with another 53 to go and feeling great already.

I started at 159 and thought I'd be happy to lose 15. Now I am thinking I'd like to get to 134 (that would be 25). Right now I am at 142. I figure by the end of the year I should be around 134. I am REALLY trying to focus more on Body Fat % now though, and not what the scale says. I'd like to have a BF% in the teens. I think I am about 25% BF right now.

Actually I'll probably be happy when I have a flat tummy and it is definitely getting there - I can now pinch a lot less of the overhang.

My original goal upon first starting to lose weight was to lose 63 pounds, of that I have lost 34 pounds. That leaves me 29 pounds to go, so I am more than half way there. I have yet to decide if I am going to modify that goal or not, it depends on how I look and feel when I get to that goal.

Originally posted by elisebutt
Actually I'll probably be happy when I have a flat tummy and it is definitely getting there - I can now pinch a lot less of the overhang.

Are you doing anything specific for this? That's my biggest problem area.....mostly thanks to two little kids I have! :)

My story...
I started at 156. Today at Curves I weighed in at 150.4! I'd like to get to 130, realistically. I'd love to get to 125 as an end goal. Dh was joking around and said if I can get to 110 by November he'll let me parasail over Castaway Cay when we go for our cruise. I'm thinking that's COMPLETELY unrealistic! Besides, at 5'5", I'd look like an anorexic! (and probably an anorexic with belly flab!!)

I am at 163 and want to be 130, so I have 33 lbs to lose.
I lost some and gained it back.
I am losing inches at Curves, just not weight. So, I am doing the WW points thing and cutting out snacks.
Boy, it is hard to cut out snacks!

But, if I want to lose this weight I have to!
I do feel better about losing inches. I have lost 5 inches so far.
My DH says he can see the difference, I only know that I feel better.

Good luck everyone! Hope we meet our goals and stay there!

Lisajl

Started at 205 June 2001...now weight 130. Hoping for 7 more pounds, though not sure that will get rid of my stomach. So total lost 75...with 7 more to go.

Are you doing anything specific for this?

Umm - actually not sure how to answer this without offending anyone- Not doing any proper exercise as such - but to put politetely(sp) - it's marked as vigorous on Fitday.

Umm - actually not sure how to answer this without offending anyone- Not doing any proper exercise as such - but to put politetely(sp) - it's marked as vigorous on Fitday.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! This is another reason I am celebrating that my parents are moving out. Now that I am thinner and feel better about myself, I plan to add this to my exercise routine. Elise, you are a HOOT!!!!!! (not a car horn hoot, a hilarious hoot!) ;)

but to put politetely(sp) - it's marked as vigorous on Fitday.

:eek:

for your TUMMY? hmmm. maybe i'm doing it wrong ;)

Originally posted by ohiominnie
:eek:

for your TUMMY? hmmm. maybe i'm doing it wrong ;)
Geeze, I must be too. Of course I think that's how I got my tummy in the first place.

Anyways, I have 58 to lose and so far I've lost 21 of those. I'd like to get down to 140 which is supposedly my "ideal" weight for my height.

I think I have lost about 10 lbs.. Have another 10-20 to go and I will be and feel fine............

Since I don't use a scale, I measure by the way my clothes fit, how I look and how I feel.....got weighed at the doctors the other day that's how I figured I lost 10!!

Originally posted by Dizzy-Disney4
Geeze, I must be too. Of course I think that's how I got my tummy in the first place.

This made me LOL!! :teeth: So, so true!

re: the tummy discussion and the fit day calorie burners....

we were all out picking up massive tons (seriously) of these huge landscape rocks for around our back patio and pool (going for a Wilderness Lodge look) anyway...
I was telling dh about this thread and how hysterical it was. Dd (almost 9) came over at the tail end and I had to get cryptic in my vocabulary. She wanted to know what we were talking about, so I said "I was asking daddy what I could do to get rid of the extra fat I have hanging around my tummy." She thought for a moment and with all sincerity said:

"you could wear really, really, really tight pants!"

I almost dropped a 30 pound rock on my foot from laughing so hard!

I want to lose between 100-110 pounds. I've been on Atkins for almost two weeks and haven't weighed yet. I'll know tomorrow how I've done so far, but I'm positive I've lost at least a little. :)

Well, I started out at (gasp):eek: 285, and I have lost about 65 pounds so I could stand to lose another 65... but I am feeling so much better now, that I'm not going to worry if it takes me a while to do it.:D

and I am on Atkins, and I do not weigh until Monday.;) I feel a LOT better though!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!