How much trunk space is there in a stretch limo?

njfamily

Mouseketeer
There are 5 Adults, 2 Kids, w/luggage; we are doing the 7 day Magic cruise, plus 4 days at WDW. I was thinking about getting a limo this time as a surprise for the families, rather then a van to take us from destination to destination.

We are not light packers. Two formal nights plus Halloween customs don't help the packing situation. Not that I would change anything, I know we are very lucky to be going! My best guess is that we will have 4 large suitcases, 5 medium suitcases and 4 small suitcases (the kind that are small enough to be taken on board a plane).

Is there anyway we can fit? Can we put some of the smaller luggage in the passenger area?

A stretch limo is just a regular Cadillac Sedan De Ville or a Lincoln towncar (unless you are getting a stretch Hummer or Escalade or something like that) with a stretch in the center, so they have the same sized trunks. They do have large trunks though. We used a limo, not in florida but going to and from the airport here for a recent trip and there were 7 of us as well. The trunk was filled and they also put the stroller and stuff in the front seat next to the driver. We put all our carry on and a few small bags in the limo with us. It was a little 'cozy' but you should be able to do it. When in doubt ask the limo company you are using.

Lincoln Towncar based limos will have plenty of storage space. They have nice deep trunks, and can take a lot.

Cadillac based limos typically have a smaller trunk (not as deep) but most have the front passenger seat removed, so you can place the luggage there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter