How much to tip towncar driver?

cindy21494

<font color=660099>Just the facts, ma'am<font colo
I hope someone can help me. We are staying at POFQ before our cruise and not sure what to tip our towncar driver. They will be picking us up at the airport and dropping us off at POFQ. Then picking us up at resort and taking us to the port. Finally picking us up at port and returning us to the airport. Should I tip the driver after each drop off or just for the first dropoff (if it is the same driver)? How much should I tip?

Has anyone ever done this? BTW we are using FL Tours.

Cindy

With Happy Limo our tip was included in the price. We had a Tiwn car reserved but ended up with the new black limo. Driver was great so we tipped hima twenty because he earned it.

We tipped each leg, as we weren't sure if we would have the same driver. We were very greatful the company we used delivered excellent service and we tipped him 20%.

Rob1559 ~
Love your avatar pix!!
It looks very much like our son, Rob's, Marauder.

~ Sandie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter