How much spending money for a week?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by mickeymouse11, Apr 1, 2013.

1. mickeymouse11

mickeymouse11 Mouseketeer

How much do you rekon we should take for a week. 2Ad 2ch. spending money is mainly for eating, a few treats for the kids. Im eating at auberge one day and would like to eat at inventions one evening or sun brunch. the rest of my meal will hopefully be cheaper, having a few mcdonalds in the week too.

How much would u take?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MickeysFavouriteGirl

MickeysFavouriteGirl DIS Veteran

We usually add on the meal plan and take 100 ¬ per day for everything else. Thats for 2 adults, 1 child and a baby. I did take a lot of snacks/drinks on our recent trip though which saved money for goodies!

4. JustJonathan

JustJonathan Mouseketeer

We spend an average of about 100 euros a day on food, lunch and dinner meals for two adults.

The other bulk goes on bits and bobs, usually always come back with more disney stuff..

5. Jazzy B Bunny

Jazzy B Bunny Mouseketeer

Do you think €350 will be enough for 1 adult for 5 days for food and souvenirs?

6. MickeysFavouriteGirl

Best thing to do is go through the menus and cost your meals. Then split your spending money into each day. Also consider extras such as cocktails, ice creams etc.

Sent from my DISBoards app

7. alc571

alc571 DIS Veteran

Sorry! Didn't realize what board I was on. Oops!

8. MickeysFavouriteGirl

This isn't the WDW board, its DLP

Sent from my DISBoards app

9. kel0709

kel0709 Mouseketeer

It's really hard to say and depends on where you want to eat. We recently went for 5 days, 2 adults and 2 children, we only had 2 big meals which were cafe Mickey and Annettes and the rest of the time we ate at earl of sandwich. We took loads of snacks and bought drinks at the station shop. We took 830 euros and came back with 330! And we paid for our transfer from this and the kids bought stuff so I think we did really well. We didn't eat breakfast until after extra magical hours so around 10.30 which made a difference we just had cereal bars 1st thing. Hope this helps.

10. sky13

sky13 Mouseketeer

It depends on where you want to eat and what sort of souvenirs you might want...

Food-wise, as a rough guide McDonald's and Earl of Sandwich are under 10 Euros/meal, counter service is 10-15 Euros/meal, table service is upwards of 20 Euros/meal, buffets are around 30 Euros/meal. There are also menus available online with prices that will give an idea of how much a meal at a particular restaurant will cost.