How much of your vacation time do you spend at Disney?

How much of your vacation time do you spend at Disney?

• 10% - 25%

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • 25% - 50%

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • 50% - 75%

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • 75% - 100%

Votes: 36 40.4%
  • Less than 10%

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • We come just once per year but...
  • We average 21 days per trip, sometimes longer (this year its 21 days in Disney and 6 days in Universal, but last year it was just 2 weeks in WDW
  • We spend the rest of our vacation time on trips out, fixing the house and garden and family time ( we get around 12 weeks in total as we work in education)

For a number of years it has been above 75% . Then this year we went to Italy to visit our DS who is studying there for the summer so it dropped down bit. But unlikely we will visit Europe anytime soon.

I marked 25%-50%. I get 4 weeks and go for around 7 to 9 nights.

I marked 10-25%. I wish we had enough points to spend more, haha. My wife and I are both HS teachers so we get the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break, and 2 summer months...We have enough points to go for about a week...

My wife teaches and she is done at the end of April and schools starts tomorrow. Plus all the other holiday weeks, she might be around 11% at Disney.

We typically do 7-10 days at Disney each year. So about 25% of my vacation time (4 weeks plus holidays).
Other than that I attend the Frozen Four each year (NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship) - that's been a tradition with my dad since 1996 - this year was our 20th event together.
We also recently moved from the midwest to the southeast, so time traveling back to visit family eats up the rest of our vacation.

Percentage I said less than 10 %, seems like we average about 4 or 5 nights a year at WDW, some of those have been bringing the family while I am on business travel. We seem to end up on a Disney Cruise about once a year normally 7 to 12 nights. I get 7 weeks vacation a year and have another 8 weeks banked to draw from whenever, plus 10 holidays. We try to get away a few times a year, have been to 48 states (missing Vermont and North Carolina), 5 continents and 29 countries so far. :car:

So far, the majority say 75% - 100%.

That's my answer as well.

it varies, but 25-50%. There are just too many other places to see. DVC-WDW is our "comfort" trip. We either get a multiday ticket/AP and go every day or use 1-2 days of a nonexpire ticket. We average about 4-5 weeks of vacation a year.

Last edited:

Usually twice a year, spring for F&G and fall for F&W for 9-10 days each. Although we did go the week before Christmas last year so the whole family could go (BWVGV, was worth breaking tradition and worth the points). I indicated 75-100 but that should have been 50% (sorry).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter