How much of a hassle….

No fair!! Make them take you with them! lol

I keep reminding myself that I have a few weekend get aways and a beach trip planned before my Disney trip, but it isn't helping… lol I'd travel all the time if I could!!! lol And, certainly, be at Disney World a lot more!!

I don't think my Ex would like that...Plus then they get to go twice a year how lucky are they. Sounds like a retirement dream I always said my next job might be at Disney.

I don't think my Ex would like that...Plus then they get to go twice a year how lucky are they. Sounds like a retirement dream I always said my next job might be at Disney.

Yeah - I guess not ideal… lol

Yes, very lucky for them!!! I keep saying I want to move to Orlando, myself!! But, alas, my girls consistently insist on staying put to finish school… lol

Yes I understand that. If only to win the lottery and just buy a jet and then they can fly down every weekend or vise versa. Are u a DVC member? I see you have eaten at a lot of the restaurants have you been to Reglan Road? if so what are your thoughts?

Yes I understand that. If only to win the lottery and just buy a jet and then they can fly down every weekend or vise versa. Are u a DVC member? I see you have eaten at a lot of the restaurants have you been to Reglan Road? if so what are your thoughts?

Wouldn't that be nice!! No, sadly, I am not a DVC member… but, I've looked into it and still hold out hope that I will be, one day… One day when I need not spend so much $ on things like travel softball, braces, blah blah blah… lol.

I have not eaten at Raglan Road (I know - such a shocker!!), but it is on my list for my January trip!! Can't wait to try it!!

Wouldn't that be nice!! No, sadly, I am not a DVC member… but, I've looked into it and still hold out hope that I will be, one day… One day when I need not spend so much $ on things like travel softball, braces, blah blah blah… lol.

I have not eaten at Raglan Road (I know - such a shocker!!), but it is on my list for my January trip!! Can't wait to try it!!

I definitely can relate to the braces and the blah, blah blah... Raglan Road is on my list for September just thought I would ask.

I definitely can relate to the braces and the blah, blah blah... Raglan Road is on my list for September just thought I would ask.

I'm not sure I can wait til January to try it, so now I'm looking at trying Raglan Road on my Sept trip, as well… perhaps as my departing meal… :)

We are going to do a split stay this summer for the first time in about 5 years. I am wondering about food and electronics. Normally, when we leave bags with bell services we still hand carry valuables like laptops, cameras, ipads, and kindles. However, if we leave the first hotel early in the morning, visit a park, and then check into the new hotel in the evening, I don't really want to be lugging those items around all day. Also, I think we will have at least one bag of refrigerated items that we will want to move. Any ideas how this works? Do you all normally let bell services take luggage that includes things like laptops?

THANKs

You can lock your bags they aren't screened like airport security so yeah send your electronics lock your bag and it will be fine. They will also keep anything refrigerated that needs to stay cold you just have to tell them and keep it seperate.

Also, I think we will have at least one bag of refrigerated items that we will want to move. Any ideas how this works?

We're doing a split stay (5 nights each at YC and Poly) in August. I don't plan on asking them to deal with trying to keep stuff cold during the move. I'm imagining bell services packing up luggage and groceries into a van or something, and then making a bunch of stops or taking a long time to get to the other resort and unload. I'm afraid it would spoil.

It's no hassle...Disney makes it very easy peasy for you. We often do split stays because we like to stay at new resorts while also staying at the resorts that we like to go back to. However, we will only do split stays if we are going for a longer trip, if we are going for a short stay, we won't even bother with it....our longer stays would consist of 3 nights at the newer resort and 7 or 8 nights at the resort that we like to go back to.

It's no hassle...Disney makes it very easy peasy for you. We often do split stays because we like to stay at new resorts while also staying at the resorts that we like to go back to. However, we will only do split stays if we are going for a longer trip, if we are going for a short stay, we won't even bother with it....our longer stays would consist of 3 nights at the newer resort and 7 or 8 nights at the resort that we like to go back to.

I think, with my family, I'd likely limit it to a longer stay. As I'm going by myself, this fall, I think it will be fine even though it is a short trip.. we shall see! Thanks for weighing in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter