How much is gas where you live?

If I've got my math right, figuring liters to gallons and the Canadian to US dollar exchange, we're at roughly US $2.80 per gallon in Nova Scotia.

$1.99 at Costco in central NJ (no membership required) and no need to pump your own :teeth:.

We moved to SC from NJ and thought I would hate pumping my own gas. I actually like it. No waiting for an attendant. It's a much quicker process.

I think it's around $2.57. Good to see some folks getting gas below $2 a gallon. When was the last time it was that cheap? I remember when gas went over $2 a gallon for the first time, people freaked out! Now anything in the $2 range sounds like a bargain.

I think it's around $2.57. Good to see some folks getting gas below $2 a gallon. When was the last time it was that cheap? I remember when gas went over $2 a gallon for the first time, people freaked out! Now anything in the $2 range sounds like a bargain.
A few months ago here it got just under $2 not much but just barely

Well, now I'm depressed. I got it for $3.43 yesterday and that was the cheapest I've seen in a while.

2.39 in Georgetown, KY. Some surrounding areas are 2.19. It's dropping a penny or two a day.

2.29 at a 76 near me. (Yes, 76 isn't just on the west coast anymore.)

$1.99 at Costco in central NJ (no membership required) and no need to pump your own :teeth:.

In addition to pumping your own gas being illegal in NJ, so is limiting its sale to members only. I think the same rule applies to Costco's pharmacy as well in NJ. No membership required.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I paid about $2.15 10 days ago before my vacation. This morning the same station was $2.03.

In addition to pumping your own gas being illegal in NJ, so is limiting its sale to members only. I think the same rule applies to Costco's pharmacy as well in NJ. No membership required.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I paid about $2.15 10 days ago before my vacation. This morning the same station was $2.03.

That's right, Costco doesn't require membership to use the pharmacy in NJ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter