how much is babysitting at the resorts? and have u used it

jacksmom2009

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used the babysitting at the disney resorts? how much does it cost? is it worth it? what did you think of the service. what ages. etc.

Do you mean babysitting in your room or the Kids' Clubs at the resorts?

In your room, I don't know the prices - the ones most often mentioned are Fairy Godmothers and Kids Nite Out (I'm sure you can Google them).

The Kids Clubs charge $11/hour per child, I think now, and that includes dinner if they are there at dinner time. Minimum age is 4 and they must be potty trained.

We used the Kids nite out when we stayed at POR in 2008. It was reasonable in price...can't remember exactly what we paid...I wanna say it was like $15. But the kids loved the woman. She took one of the keys to the world and got the kids dinner at the hotel. They went to the playground and she brought all kinds of games for them to play. When we finally got back to the room, the kids asked if we could go back out for longer or if the woman could come back another day...so I'd say that it was totally worth it!

We've used the Cubs Den at WL and Simba's Clubhouse at AKL. My DD was about 6 or 7 at the time. It was $10/hr and included dinner. She had a great time!! There were lots of things for them to do - DD colored some pictures & puzzles. I remember she made a craft, but can't remember what. There are other games for the kids to play. The ladies that worked there were super nice!!

She really enjoyed it. It was worth it for us.

We used the Mousekeeter's club at the GF last year and my 3 boys (then 8,6 and 6) LOVED it! They had dinner, played games and hung out. All three of the boys said it was one of their favourite nights. The cost was $11.00 per hour/per child which included dinner and snacks.

This year they will be going to the Neverland Club at the Polynesian and are very excited about it as well.

Susan

chiming in....used the Beach club and the kids loved it, had dinner, played, couldn't wait to go again. Totally worth it for a little alone time.

cheryl

It is cheaper doing the kids club (4 and over), but several services will come to your room. I am surprising DH with tickets to La Nouba and one night we will have a sitter come to the room. Gonna cost about $14/hr + $10 travel fee. It gets really expensive!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter