How Much Do You Ladies Charge to Haunt the Castle? -- Departure Day up (See index

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by KatMark, Oct 7, 2012.

1. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

Welcome home Kathy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not on Facebook :sad1: there's another PTR..my bad I thought it would be here :rotfl:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wigdoutdismom

wigdoutdismom DIS Veteran

Welcome home, Kathy!
    When are you starting this trip report?

I commented on FB but will here as well. LOVED the reveal, absolutely priceless! Can't wait to meet you in person next summer and I hope we will get to meet Mark when we are in Chicago the end of June. I just know our two guys will get along famously!

4. ronnmel

ronnmel DIS Veteran

Welcome back! I finally made it through the rest of your TR. Like I said in my reply to your comment in my PTR, I got sidetracked trying to find where Marco Island is, then reminiscing on my childhood trips to Florida. I think it's because you did so many of the things I did as a child : mini-golf, visiting a zoo, going to the beach, etc. It looked like a lovely time.

I'm very much looking forward to reading about the surprise trip. Saw the surprise reveal video, it was fun!

5. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

I like that philosophy. There might be a few of us around here that abide by that one. :rotfl:

:lmao:

Midwesterners know how to do meat! :thumbsup2

Small world... :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

I guess I hadn't caught on to this being a last night tradition yet. I can't say that I'm surprised though. :rotfl2:

Wow, better to be there a little early than to cut it that close!

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Not a thing wrong with that! :thumbsup2

So that's what, a 20 minute drive if you cut out the stop at Starbucks? :confused3 :rolleyes1

Great job, Kathy! Thanks for rushing to finish it up so that I'd be a week behind on this thing! :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

6. blessedmom4

blessedmom4 WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many chi

Just waiting on the children to wake up and sharing more holiday wishes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]