How Much Do You Ladies Charge to Haunt the Castle? -- Departure Day up (See index

Yes, it has been the longest day ever and just won't end. I'm hoping to sleep on the plane ride up tomorrow because Nicki will be there earlier than we thought so the festivities will start sooner.

You did it Kathy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug: Safe travels and I know you and Mark will have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!:santa:

Sorry everybody...we got involved with packing, dropping off my car by my brother so he and mom can come tomorrow to stay with dog while we are gone.

The video will take two hours to download and I will be in bed by then...trust me. I will upload it as soon as I can.

Let's just say that he danced like he did with Eeyore in September and was totally surprised. He couldn't believe it and asked who paid for it?

9:40 a.m. flight in the morning; I promise I will update with at least one picture a day if I can and FB updates.
:cool1: We had an emergency with Rosie, so could not stalk FB as much as I wanted to this morning, but did see that Mark was totally surprised and very excited! Will be wathing for updates, but most important, have the time of your lives! Nothing is like Disney during December! :love: :goodvibes

(Rosie somehow injured a disc and is on complete rest...poor baby doesn't understand about resting).

I missed your send off here, but am glad I caught you on Facebook! I hope the surprise was Nicki & Todd was another wonderful moment...I'm sure it was!

Like he says, he may get older, but he'll never grow up:

Day12September272012Part1054.jpg

:rotfl2: Love it.

I always wake up a little earlier on our last day and I woke up to this:

Day13September282012001.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Wow. Can you imagine waking up to that everyday???

Wishing I could see the videos... I am sitting waiting for dh and usin my phone to get on dis (gotta get I. The time where I can) and the phone doesn't want to let me see the video. Also :scratchin I think I may have posted a comment to the wrong thread :rolleyea:

Loved the video Kathy - it totally made my day today! I hope you all are having the most awesome time ever! And I hope Mark is having an amazing birthday celebration. :)

D~

Watched the video on your other thread, but knew it would be here, so had to watch again!

LOVE it! Such a great pull off of a surprise!!

:cool1: We had an emergency with Rosie, so could not stalk FB as much as I wanted to this morning, but did see that Mark was totally surprised and very excited! Will be wathing for updates, but most important, have the time of your lives! Nothing is like Disney during December! :love: :goodvibes

(Rosie somehow injured a disc and is on complete rest...poor baby doesn't understand about resting).

I did ??????:rotfl2::rotfl2:You had me worried !!!Then I remembered you named your puppy after me !!!:goodvibes

Christine..sorry Rosie is hurt

And sorry I didn't Multiquote...this phone..ugh

The "surprise reveal" video is on my FB page (Mark said two bad words so I can't post on the DIS) and the "second reveal--Nicki arriving" is on my PTR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter