How Much Do You Ladies Charge to Haunt the Castle? -- Departure Day up (See index

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by KatMark, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Simba22

Simba22 DIS Veteran

Subbing! Hopefully I'll be better at following along on this one! :flower3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Millie12591

Millie12591 DIS Veteran

I'm a dollar short and a day late, but I'm here! :lovestruc Three pages in already. :)

I'm with Timothy! If handsome, hat, wearing, hubby quits his hilarious, hat wearing, then it wouldn't be a KatMark TR, and I'll refuse to read. :snooty: ;)

Great title by the way! :thumbsup2

4. FauntleroyFAN07

FauntleroyFAN07 Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

im hear kathy cant wait to read all about it.

:thumbsup2

big hugs for all the things going on right now with you guys.:grouphug:

5. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Is that why you quit reading mine:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

6. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Well Kathy the boys are all here !!So let the picking begin!!!:rotfl2:

7. OhioDisneyLover

OhioDisneyLover DIS Veteran

Subbing!

Going back to read now.

8. Minnie&Nana

Minnie&Nana Dreams do come true!

Count me in too! Thanks for the pm, Kathy! :goodvibes Back to catch up.:thumbsup2

9. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Thanks for the notice Kathy! I'm here. I still haven't finished reading your PTR yet...but I am finally getting closer to being caught up. I started my newest one too, the first link in my signature.

10. luckylady

luckylady DIS Veteran

I'm here. I so glad you are doing this. Told you on FB you would make it. Popping the corn waiting to read all about your trip. How's Mark doing?

11. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

Hi Kathy! :wave2:

Can't wait to hear all about it.

12. goofy4prez

goofy4prez A guy can love Disney and still keep his man card!

Kat, thanks for the pm and count me in. I'm looking forward to reading all about your trip.:thumbsup2

13. solana131

solana131 DIS Veteran

Where do you find the time??? Seriously....I wasn't expecting this TR for another couple of weeks anyway! But glad to be here :thumbsup2

14. elaine1109

elaine1109 Mouseketeer

Count me in!!! Elaine:)

15. FreezinRafiki

FreezinRafiki Cold enough for ya?

Did I make the first page?

EDIT: Crap, just missed.:rotfl2:

Been pretty busy lately, but I found time to pop in. Can't wait to read about the trip?

16. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

First, I apologize for taking so long to come back and greet you all. I am still trying to catch up on things at work and we spent two hours at the hospital last night with my mother. They are moving her to a nursing home tomorrow as she is having severe problems with her dementia. On to a happier note, greeting you all (I may try to do an update depending on how long it takes to do the responses).

:welcome::welcome: to my first new reader on this TR. I hope you enjoy.

Yes, you are on the first page and the second poster. Thanks for joining a KatMark TR once again.

Yes, Rosie, you most certainly did. :goodvibes

Hi, Judy. I hope things are a little quieter for your family (I Need to get over there and catch up). Thanks for coming over.

:wave: Amanda; I'm so happy you are here for another trip.

Hi, there; thanks for coming by. I know you tried to keep up on another one of my reports, and am glad you are going to try again. Please know that I understand how hard it is to keep up at times.

:welcome: I wanted to start as soon as I could, but things have been hectic with getting back to work after two weeks away and with my mom. I hope to move at a more timely pace.

:welcome: to my second new reader. I appreciate you being here.

Pat, I found even taking the laptop, it is impossible to keep up. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hi, Jenn. I'm always delighted to have you along.

Hi, Mary. I'll try to get an update or two done BEFORE you leave on your trip. I will give you a heads up...we sure missed not having you guys with us. :sad2:

I told Mark what you said just now and he is sitting here with a huge smile on his face...thank you.

We were sad to see Chipper go...one of the true class acts of baseball. I'm not sure what team I want to win the World Series (I just know it's NOT the Cardinals!).

I'm hoping something comes up for Andy in teaching soon. If not, he may actually consider going to Florida where they are begging for teachers in spots.

Thanks for joining.

:welcome::welcome: WOW--I have three new readers just on the first page. I am truly flattered, and I appreciate your joining in for our adventures.

17. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Hi, Brenda...thanks for being here. I'm excited to relive it.

:woohoo::woohoo: another new reader. Thank you for coming along for the ride.

I am so flattered...I have so many new readers on this TR. :welcome: and sit back and enjoy.

I agree that Bichon's are terrific companions. Cookie has brought us a lot of joy and she was my dad's constant companion when he stayed with us the last couple of years of his life.

:wave: D...I am so happy to have you here again.

Hi, Amy; thanks for joining. I'll try not to go too fast as I know you have your own trip coming up.

Hi, Dawn; always good to have you along for the ride.

Diane, I'm so happy to have you here too...you've been around for most of my TR's. :)

I'm delighted to have you here...thanks for being here.

18. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Hi, Wendy. Thank you for joining...means a lot to me.

Hi, old friend. I'm sorry you are having computer issues. I hope you get it fixed soon. But thanks for stopping to sub to our newest adventures.

MaryEllen, thanks for being here. I think you've come to know us pretty well over the last couple of TR's, so you're not missing much with the intros. :)

Alisha enjoys working with the patients; it's the staff and the organization she is having issues with.

Mark appreciates your generous words.

:yay::yay: Mark is here...all is right with my world. :idea: Well, we could always send everyone over to your TR's to see Scotty in his hats.

Hi, Andy, so happy to have you along again, and looking forward to meeting you in approximately 58 days.

I told Mark he could always try on Princess gowns. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I tried to call you to tell you I was starting and then realized you were probably already in bed when I started it. ;)

I'd be upset if my sis wasn't here.

Hi, Lisa, thanks for coming over. I promise I am getting back to your TR soon to catch up.

19. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: another new reader. THANK YOU.

Hi, Tink...I'm glad you are here. Give Anakin a hug for me.

:wave2::wave2: Tim. Tim is here. :dance3::dance3:

How can you stop reading a TR when don't read them, though? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Only teasing...I know how busy you are with your two adorable children.

Lisa, I'm so happy you are here. Thanks for joining. :wave2:

:wave2:Jen. Thanks for coming along for yet another ride.

Cynthia, my friend, thank you for being here.

And she is off! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hello, lurker. Thank you for coming out of lurkdom and joining in. :goodvibes

20. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Thanks, Glenn, for being here. Mark picked out this year's title. :)

:wave2:Michelle...happy to have you here. They have officially been banished...but I hope they come up with some new hats soon....I think he has covered every single one they have now.

Ali, thanks for coming over. I know the new job is kicking your butt...so whenever you can stop by would be delightful.

:wave2: Camille. You are definitely NOT late. :)

Mark's doing on the title.

You are too funny. I promise I will not let him quit the hats...I don't want to lose you. :hug:

Dan, you are home and here. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks for the big hugs...you have no idea how they help.

Oh, Rosie, you crack me up.

Yes, the boys are all here, and I will get started with the beginning soon.

21. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Sophia's here...:cheer2: Good to see you friend.

You are welcome, Christine. I'm thrilled you are here for another TR of ours.

Hi, Jen. Not much left on the PTR probably...except the engagement party pictures. I'll get back to it at some point with more December plans.

I've subscribed to yours and will get over there as soon as I can.

Yes, you did. And at least I've got it started. :)

Mark is doing okay. He had time to prepare for things with his mom and is dealing well with her loss.

Hi, stranger. So happy to see you again.

Hi, friend. You are welcome...I'm glad you are here. I've missed you.

Suzi is here. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: I didn't think I'd get to it for awhile. But as I was thinking of waiting until I got more caught up at work and stuff, I realized my next trip is getting close (58 days today) and I want this one done before that one or I'll get them confused.

As for the time, it's a little easier for me...I don't have a young child like you.

Hi, Elaine, thanks for joining with us again.

Nope, not first page, not even second. But fourth isn't too bad. :lmao::lmao: Seriously, friend, I'm glad you are here. Hope things ease up for you soon.