How much do Mouse Ears cost?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Grumpy's Gal, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Grumpy's Gal

Grumpy's Gal <font color=coral>Of course, who wants to get gold

Hello. I am new and wondered if any of you could tell me how much a pair of mouse ears cost on Main Street at Disney World? I want them embroidered with a name. Thank you for any info you can provide.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Svenson

Svenson Mouseketeer

I can't remember exactly, but I think they were between $6 and $8 with the name embroidered at Le Chapeau on Main Street.:D

4. TallyLassie

TallyLassie Are we there yet?

I bought mine a Epcot for around $6.00.

They did not do the name embroidery there, but they said to save my receipt and I could get it done at MK for no charge.

5. trampslady

trampslady <font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide

We went the high-priced route and purchased our at Days of Christmas in the Disney Marketplace. I say high-priced because we opted for the embroidery that they offer there. It's much nicer than the chain-style offered at other stops. We got many compliments the evening we wore them (mouseketeers at 10/28 MNSSHP) and they fared the evening and plane ride home nicely. We paid about $15.00 each. They kept them overnight and delivered them to our resort the following afternoon.

6. Disney Fool

Disney Fool <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

The store in the Magic Kingdom is called "Le Chapeau" and it costs $6 to purchase the hat. If you want a name stitched on, it's free. The ears come in adult, junior and baby sizes.

7. ncbyrne

ncbyrne DIS Veteran

Do they sell mouse ears with attached visors?

8. Grumpy's Gal

Grumpy's Gal <font color=coral>Of course, who wants to get gold

OK, we just got back and the hats were $7.50 in Magic Kingdom. Names embroidered for free.
    ;-)