How much did the basic DP cost in 2010?

FoxwithEars

Mouseketeer
Hi I was wondering how much the basic DP cost in 2010? I couldn't find it online. Thanks! :3dglasses

We're DVC, but the regular plan for us was $38.99 in 2010 (may be a dollar high) and we just paid $45.99 for our trip this past Sun - Wed.

I want to say it started out around $31.99, but I could be wrong. DVC did not get the dining plan initially and there has been some difference in the pricing structure since they did.

We priced out 1 character buffet and the cost of just cs meals for our stay - the cost of cs has gone up so horrifically that it just about broke even (within $10) getting the dining plan.

I really think Disney is pricing things now to force people into the dining plan. CS prices have increased unbelievably. Portion sizes and quality have decreased sadly. We just had lunch at CHH and were remember the huge pieces of fish and chicken you would get - now its small, skinny planks and nuggets.

We had lunch at the new Cantina in WS Mexico and honestly it was the best of the cs food we had. I wouldn't say it was great compared to food I could get someplace else, but it was good. Would I have eaten there without being on the DDP - HECK NO! The chicken tacos entree was $10.95 - 3 small tacos and some tortilla chips. That was without the drink. The beef entree was $11.95. Its ridiculous. I believe this place is actually contracted out and not handled by Disney, which may account for the better quality, but the prices were crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter