How Much Did I Pay For This Self Inflicted Fun? A Wigdout trip report.

Some of these guesses are just DOWN RIGHT SCARY!!!!!!!

I don't know if it's the Grey Goose or my lack of sleep, but it took me awhile to read and follow everything :lmao:

Is it wrong that I'm sad that vacation is almost over? I like my class, but I'm not interested in seeing them on Monday :rotfl:

Waiting for the meat of this report to start, very anxious.

strip_steak.jpg

Some of these guesses are just DOWN RIGHT SCARY!!!!!!!
Tell me your deepest fears my dear....;)
I don't know if it's the Grey Goose or my lack of sleep, but it took me awhile to read and follow everything :lmao:
I could so go for a Grey Goose Slushie right now!:laughing:

Is it wrong that I'm sad that vacation is almost over? I like my class, but I'm not interested in seeing them on Monday :rotfl:
I'm right there with you.....
I saw 3 of my kids yesterday and it really made my day, but I'm just not ready to go back to it all yet. Not at all!

That looks very juicy! Poor Pammy isn't eating much red meat these days though.
I said "some" not all...

Lemonade, ice, and chilled Grey Goose Citron in a blender = a excellent substitute :thumbsup2
Now that sounds like a plan for tomorrow nights cocktail of choice! Do you think that will count as the snack I'm supposed to bring to the party we've been invited to? ;)
I am guessing 57 steps. Have a Happy New Year.
Got it, you are officially in for 57 steps!
Happy New Year to you too!

Okay CP I gotta Christmas Closet too! Mine is a walk in under the stairs in my basement, it is starting to get too small, though, so now I have all my "faux" greenery in a big tree bag in our storage room! Did you take a picture in your TR? I gotta go see! ;)

No picture, but I may have to take one to flesh out the PTR eventually. :laughing:

So, did you bring home three boxes of souvenirs as well??? ;)

I set my timer today and worked in the kitchen for an hour, well I ventured into the living room as well.....
Tomorrow, I hope to conquer the bedroom.....

I am done with the whole cleaning/organizing for the rest of the vacation. I cleaned the house this morning, then made chocolate chip cookies and called it good. I am bound and determined to have lazy days for the next four.

So were the kids in there playing while you were working?

Heavens, no. They have the unique ability to disappear into the woodwork when there is cleaning happening. :rolleyes:

:lmao: I feel the exact same way only Monday is a teacher workday for us, so I definitely don't feel like going back.

:lmao: I feel the exact same way only Monday is a teacher workday for us, so I definitely don't feel like going back.

We have a half day Wednesday, but meetings are scheduled all afternoon. And on Friday, the kids are off while we proctor the high school admission exam. I feel a cold coming on :rotfl2:

Oh Jackie, I thought you were going to tell me that your little dearies were organizing their area while you were working away.....:lmao:

I'll have to drag myself to school on Sunday. Just to make sure I'm ready. We have late start on Monday, but that's a district breakfast over at the high school. As for me, I'd rather have McDonalds.....

About the shopping.....
In an effort to leave no stone unturned in the quest for the sold out Christmas ears, I was forced to go into all of those shops and make those purchases.
Sadly, the ears were indeed sold out everywhere I looked. Even in World Showcase. Believe me, I went in them all and loved the hunt!

I am new to your TR-followed you over from MeMom's report-I can't remember if I already posted that or not, so if I did please forgive me. I seem to be losing my mind!

My guess is 73 steps.

Also, I see from the comments that there are several teachers here-I want to ask: Do you take time off from school or do you only go to Disney during school vacations? I was a teacher-currently at home with my kids. When I ponder the idea of going back to work I worry about when I could fit in a Disney vacation....Is that normal??:laughing:

Oh Jackie, I thought you were going to tell me that your little dearies were organizing their area while you were working away.....:lmao:

I'll have to drag myself to school on Sunday. Just to make sure I'm ready. We have late start on Monday, but that's a district breakfast over at the high school. As for me, I'd rather have McDonalds.....

About the shopping.....
In an effort to leave no stone unturned in the quest for the sold out Christmas ears, I was forced to go into all of those shops and make those purchases.
Sadly, the ears were indeed sold out everywhere I looked. Even in World Showcase. Believe me, I went in them all and loved the hunt!

Not a chance on my two. Chelsea is pretty particular about her stuff, but Connor is hopeless. I made him clean his room Christmas Eve because I told him Santa would not be leaving anything if he peeked in his room and saw that mess. It has already reverted back to its former state. :sad2:

I admire your dedication in the quest for the ears. :laughing:

I am so far behind. I want to go with five steps (here is to hoping) let me know if it is taken.

Still not talking... she must have been down right naughtY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter