How Many Ways to Celebrate Sweet Sixteen ??? Updated 1/3

joining in!

Join away !!:):banana:

Rosie, I love the start of the trip...things went really smoothly and I'm happy the family LISTENED to you. I'm so glad that Wooden Marv was able to make the trip with you. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Can't wait for the surprise for the girls. :goodvibes

Yes at least he made it to the airport !!!:rotfl2:

Slow pokes at Security are always annoying, sounds like everything else at the airport went smoothly!

She was incredible !!! I have taken a little while at the far end and had the security guys tell me to move it !!She is holding up the roller thingie and no one said anything to her !!:eek:

I'm here Rosie! Surprised I'm not around page 10 or so, but not that bad! Now all I have to do is find time to get caught up with the reading! :guilty:

Wooden Marv Huh???? :headache: Oh I've got a feeling somebody is going to be in BIG trouble before this TR is over!!! :sad2:

Signing up! Looking forward to lots of surprises! :goodvibes

I'm here Rosie! Surprised I'm not around page 10 or so, but not that bad! Now all I have to do is find time to get caught up with the reading! :guilty:

Wooden Marv Huh???? :headache: Oh I've got a feeling somebody is going to be in BIG trouble before this TR is over!!! :sad2:

Who would that be:rolleyes1:confused3:rotfl2:

Signing up! Looking forward to lots of surprises! :goodvibes

Only a few !!! But we did play up the Birthday Girls and at times much to their embarassment !!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

When I left you all 6 of us en route to Orlando, on Air (not so sucky) Tran. The flight was uneventful and we landed on time and were quickly on our way to the other side of the airport and heading for the escalators !!Now Judy and I knew who would be waiting BUT the kids didn't they just thought a Taxi was picking us up and would have my name on a card !!
Before we were off the esculator Judy spotted him and the girls shortly after !! "Oh look he has our names and HAPPY BIRTHDAY " :banana:

100_1899.jpg

Sorry about the blurry pix !!! Excitemnet and not much time !!Samantha read the whole sign and it said "HAPPY LIMOS Inc" That was it she started yelling we're getting a Limo and was soon joined by Steph and Kyle !!The Girls were thrilled !!
We had to wait a while for our Luggage , but not bad !Daniel our Limo Chaffeur quickly guided us down to where the Limos park and
100_1900.jpg

The kids were jumping up and down with excitment

!
100_1903.jpg

Daniel quickly loaded our luggage in the trunk all but 2 and they fit up front by him !!He explained the radio and the TV and showed us the Bar complete with pop and water
100_1906.jpg

Kinda dark but you can see the smile on Samanthas,s face :banana::banana::banana:

That is all I have until I find my other memory card which I attempted to ask Drugged uP Judy about and got a muffled mummble as a response :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Her surgery went well , she is in pain but is HIGHLY drugged and mainly incoherant !!!:scared1:

About 10 minutes into the trip I asked the kids aif they wanted Pop, they asked HOW MUCH???? I said Free and 3 kids dove into the cooler !!:lmao:

Daniel took us to a PUBLIX , by now it was pouring like a cloud had burst He was so nice and told us to take our time !! We picked up Pop and snax and some individual cereals and some water and were on our way to our home for the night . The Country Inn and suites in Kissimee !! I will stop her as I really need that other memory card as I believe it has more Limo pix and all the hotel ones on it !!
So Surprise no. 1 was a BIG HIT !! The girls were texted pix to all their friends and getting calls . It was a GREAT way to strat the vacation !!!

Rosie's Reverse Contest !!!:rotfl2:
Ya'll have these contest where we have to guess or look back thru 26 chapters of 3 threads to find the answer , not naming any names , but he likes to take pix of Candi and she eats camel meat !!!:rotfl2:Closelt followed by Mr Innocent himself !!
So here is Rosie's Contest
Question 1

What color was the Limo???

Question 2

What was the Chaffeur'e name ?

Question 3.

Wher did we stop for Groceries ??

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !?????

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

You can all answere in super secret Red !!!:lmao::lmao:

hi there neighbor. :wave2: Sounds like it's going to be a fun trip report. I'm joining in.

Ya'll have these contest where we have to guess or look back thru 26 chapters of 3 threads to find the answer , not naming any names , but he likes to take pix of Candi and she eats camel meat !!!:rotfl2:Closelt followed by Mr Innocent himself !!
Question 1

What color was the Limo??? WHITE
Question 2

What was the Chaffeur'e name ? Daniel
Question 3.

Wher did we stop for Groceries ?? Publix

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !????? FREE

Hey finally a contest where I can get points. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hi, Rosie! :wave: Maybe if I get in on this early enough, I'll be able to keep up! :goodvibes What a nice suprise for the girls, too!

Page 3???? You had to start a TR when I was out for the day!!!
icon_Mickeyneer.gif

Here now and going back to catch up!:surfweb:

Wooden Marv is totally awesome!

Love that you got a limo. That always makes things seem so special. The girls seemed to be super excited about it.

Question 1

What color was the Limo??? White

Question 2

Question 3.

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !????? FREE

You can all answer in super secret Red !!!:lmao::lmao:

All caught up!! I see you started the TR last night - I was busy working on the new POP FAQs thread with Janet.:thumbsup2 Hopefully, will not get too far behind again.;)

SO happy the kids were so excited about the Limo...looks like it's going to a fun TR, Rosie! :dance3:

That's so great you got a limo! A special treat for all of you :thumbsup2

Question 1

What color was the Limo??? White

Question 2

Question 3.

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !????? Totally and completely Free

I got it all right, oh yeah :woohoo: Hahaha And I mixed it up a bit on Question 4 ::yes::

Okay..you inspired me!! Not only am I going to stop being a lurker, but I will start my first trip report!! I've been a lurker for the the last 4 years (probably some sort of record ;) ) but I was writing so many papers for school that I couldn't find the time to write on here. Now I'm done :cool1: and ready to join in the fun!

Great TR :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about the rest of the surprises!! That BBB thing is too funny:rotfl:

Question 1

What color was the Limo??? etihW

Question 2

What was the Chaffeur'e name ? leinaD

Question 3.

Wher did we stop for Groceries ?? XILBUP

Question 4

How much was the Pop in the Limo !????? eerF

You said it was a REVERSE contest. Since I'm the first to answer in reverse, I am obviously the winner! Send me my prize!!!

Hi, Rosie! :wave: Maybe if I get in on this early enough, I'll be able to keep up! :goodvibes What a nice suprise for the girls, too!

Welcome !! I am afraid it seems like my new camera erased a bunch of pix !!Judy has 500 on her phone though now if she can get them to my photobucket :confused3:rotfl2: She does have a memory card in the phone so can print them I am hoping she can make a disc and I can then use them !!It;s okay though I have the most important ones of the Castlr Supper !!!!:banana:

Hey finally a contest where I can get points. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

That was my thought exactly :lmao:I still have to answer Mr Smarty pants !!:lmao:Who has his own interpretation of my Contest !!:lmao:

Page 3???? You had to start a TR when I was out for the day!!!
icon_Mickeyneer.gif

Here now and going back to catch up!:surfweb:

I knew you'd be along Christine !!:rotfl2:

Wooden Marv is totally awesome!

Love that you got a limo. That always makes things seem so special. The girls seemed to be super excited about it.

Wooden Marv is awesome , a smarty pants but awesome :hug::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter