How many trips do you take per year?

It depends on the year. But we average 2-3. Last year we took only a 3 day cruise because we bought a house. This year we took a 3 day cruise, were doing Vancouver/Alaskan Cruise, and Aulani. Next year, prob just 2 trips.

It's a huge part of our budget.

Disney trips tend to be at least once per year and on a few occasions have been twice in one year.

As for non Disney trips it all just depends.
Some years we take one other trip and some years we don't.

Last year I went to Hawaii in July and then WDW in September.

This year I'll be going to WDW in April and DLR/SoCal in June and likely no other trips until next year.

I'll assume you mean Disney trips.

Usually 0.5 (or, one every other year). Although in 2018 it's looking like we'll be Disney-bound 2-3 times.

If you mean, vacations in general, usually 2-3 times per year, though most of those are short/inexpensive trips.

It depends - some years in the past, none. More recently, at least one or two. But this year we've already done 2, and we have 6 more planned.

Wait, did you mean Disney trips? Well, that's generally about once a year now.

Disney trips or any kind of vacation? :confused3 Disney - less than 1; we wouldn't even consider prioritizing it every year. I like to vacation twice a year but it depends on budget, which really varies for us. This year it might be only once because we've got a pretty major trip planned for May.

If you mean Disney trips, typically 0. If you mean vacation in general, one 7-12 day trip per year.

One last year, one this year, one next year. Then probably nothing until fall of 2020. And we hadn't taken a vacation since 2013 prior to last year.

Depends on money, school schedule and how many vacation days I have. Try to take at least one vacation a year.

Last year was one, this year is two. With 12 days of vacation time I can't do more otherwise I would.
In an ideal situation with time and money, I would plan at least 4 trips per year. 2 over summer break and then one at Christmas and spring breaks.

Depends what we do (the expense and length of the trips). Now usually 2-3 vacations (5-10 days), but we will also go on long weekend or day trips throughout the year.

When our kids were younger we would do one 2 week Disney trip each year and then just a few small/local trips or visiting family.

Last year we went on 3 big trips (a week or more).
We camp so we do a few weekend trips every year, and some years we visit the Jersey shore for a weekend.
This year, we have one camping weekend planned, possibly one NJ shore trip but no other trips.
So, I guess my answer is, it depends.

Regular trips, sometimes 0, sometimes it depends. Like, a few years ago I went for a long weekend to Virginia, to visit Busch Gardens and a bit of the surrounding area. Then the next year I didn't go anywhere. Disney trips are every two years and I start saving the year prior.

Usually one trip per year to WDW, although no trips there last year. Couple short trips per year to NW Michigan. That part of Michigan is beautiful.

It depends. DH and I try to get away for a weekend on our anniversary, and then do something with the kids during the year. We take several day trips to Tahoe or Reno since they are so close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter