How many trips before you're an expert?

I have been to WDW 44 times in 33 years, been to Disneyland once and Disneyland Paris once. I have never really thought of myself as a Disney expert. I know somethings and I'm confident about what I do know, but, an overall expert. Ain't no one got time for that!

Different people learn differently and on different learning curves. I've been to Disney many times and I'm still not an expert. I'm always reading books, blogs, boards, listening to podcasts, watching planning videos, etc.. I think it's healthy to not consider yourself an expert and always search to know more. We try and search for things we've never done or experience. It keeps our trips fresh.

We've been probably 50+ times (lost count at 40 in the mid 2000s) and like others said pre FP+ we could knock out a park a day and not really "rush" because we just knew schedules, flows and had our routine in place. We've done 3 trips post FP+ and we still can't make it work for us. It's just thrown everything competely out of whack and it just seems every trip is a new set of challenges. I still feel pretty good about what we know about the resorts and restaurants but park flow is now a crap shoot for us.
Yeah I have to agree! My last trip was Feb 2011 . That was my 20th trip to Disney. It seems to have changed so much in 5 years . I feel like a newbie again ! 5 days and counting until trip 21!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter