How many times have you been......

cavecricket

Disney Bride -to- Wife / DIsney Mom to be! July 4t
based on the knowledge on this board I would imagine there are some real Disney addicts here!!!

I have been 27 times on property..... I am 23 years old

its nice to be among oher fanatics!!!!!

cant wait to go back ..... seems so far away

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I stopped county back in the early 80's when I hit one hundred (that is individual trips to the property, the number of days much more). I average 3-4 trips/year.

Originally posted by gatour
I stopped county back in the early 80's when I hit one hundred (that is individual trips to the property, the number of days much more). I average 3-4 trips/year.

if you dont mind my asking do you live near Disney? ! I live in Rhode Island and i would love to go 3 times a year but that would be very expensive just the driving alone or flying runs us a pretty penny!!

we used to go twice a year, 1 week in april and 1 week in october. the past few years we have been combining and just doing one big 2 week long sha-bang!!! i prefer sticking it out the whole year and having 2 weeks then going twice at 1 week each time..

This December will make 18 trips.

10-97 - All-Star Sports - 9 nites
01-98 - Offsite - 3 nites
12-98 - All Star Sports - 3 nites
11-99 - All Star Music - 6 nites
12-99 - All Star Music - 3 nites
02-00 - All Star Sports - 4 nites
06-00 - Offsite - 3 nites
12-00 - All Star Music - 5 nites
04-01 - All Star Movies - 1 nite
12-01 - Ft. Wilderness Campsite - 6 nites
11-02 - All Star Sports/Super 8 Ocala - 9 nites
12-02 - Ft. Wilderness Campsite - 6 nites
04-03 - Days Inn/All Star Movies - 4 nites
10-03 - Offsite - 3 nites
12-03 - Quality Inn Macon/Ft. Wilderness Campsite - 8 nites
05-04 - Port Orleans-French Quarter - 5 nites
09-04 - All-Star Movies/Hurricane Jeanne - 8 nites
12-04 - Ft. Wilderness Campsite - 7 nites

Carol

31 times staying on WDW property, numbers 32 and 33 coming up this winter.

I don't know how to get rid of my countdown that has 29 times for several months.

wow!!! you rebels!!!

isnt it great, it is the best place in the world

.....people think im nuts...why dont you vaca somewhere else jenn, you always go to Disney..its for kids, how many times can you see and do the same things......

if only they knew.........

( oh well all the Disney dislikers finding out about our magical place would only make it harder for us to get our ressies if they decided to give it a try!!!! )

Hey Gary...I think we met on that 29th trip!!

Go into your User Cp and then click on the profile tab and erase your signature. That should do it!

I have forgotten how many times I have been onsite...it is in my signature...but I go for several day trips every year so I think I have been to Disney well over 100 times.

I've been five times. One of which was when I worked there. Even though I live in FL, I'm not able to go as often as so many of you do. Financially, it's just a smart thing for DH and I to do right now. I do enjoy the times we have been and can't wait to get back in 2006.

DisneyDmbNut, I think I got rid of the 29th trip countdown, thanks for the help.

I remember that DW and I meet you and if I remember correctly, your daughter, at the fireplace at the WL last Dec.. A DISer from New York and her mother was also there.

A year goes by fast.

Our upcoming trip will be my 5th trip to WDW.

#1: 1977 when I was stationed near Miami -- a buddy of mine and I pooled our money for 1 night at the Contemporary (I think it was $100/night back then and way too much for us)
#2: 1987 for our honeymoon (stayed offsite)
#3: 1993 when we took my parents and stayed at the BC
#4: Sometime in the early 90's when my company sent me to Orlando -- I had a spare afternoon and went to Epcot
#5: Two weeks away!! Staying at the YC and then the Magic!!!

As for Disneyland, there is no way to know -- probably over a humdred! It was practically my second home as a child!

Originally posted by Gary M
DisneyDmbNut, I think I got rid of the 29th trip countdown, thanks for the help.

I remember that DW and I meet you and if I remember correctly, your daughter, at the fireplace at the WL last Dec.. A DISer from New York and her mother was also there.

A year goes by fast.

Yep!! I have a picture of you... I was with my daughter and mother! Yes a year goes quick~

I am not worthy! I've been 10 times, but I'm a mere amateur compared to many of you! I would go multiple times per year if I could convince my DH and one DD to give in!

I'm not sure exactly. I started going with my parents when I was 9. I'd say we went approximately 8 times. Then, I went once in my 20's with the "women of the family (fun trip!)" so that's 9.

Okay, I think I can count this and be close. Then, I started going with my husband, starting with your honeymoon in 1994. I think this is accurate as far as how many times we've been together. We've been at least once every year, with the exception of 2000.

1994 - 1
1995 - 1
1996 - 1
1997 - 2
1998 - 2
1999 - 3
2000 - 0
2001 - 2
2002 - 2
2003 - 1
2004 - 2x already, going again for Thanksgiving - that's 3.

So that's 18 times with my hubby and 9 with my family for a grand total of 27 times! I'm 42 years old.

Me, well over 100 times.

But, our 6 year old daughter has been 48 times (all but 3 times staying onsite.) It's a 4 hour drive for us - so we can make the trip fairly frequently.

She's stayed (including a couple of upcoming trips):

All Star Sports - 9 times, total of 22 nites
Dixie Landings - 7x, 27nites
All Star Music - 5x, 12n
All Star Movies - 4x, 22n
Coronado Springs - 4x, 9n
Animal Kingdom Lodge - 3x, 11n
Caribbean Beach - 3x, 5n
Polynesian - 3x, 9n
Contemporary - 2x, 3n
Beach Club (March, 2005) 1x, 9n
Old Key West - 1x, 8n
Wilderness Lodge - 1x, 4n
Port Orleans - 1x, 4n
Grand Floridian - 1x, 3n
Dolphin - 1x, 2n
Boardwalk Inn - (January, 2005) 1x, 2n

I have stayed at least 44 times on site at Diseny. I am 22, I try to go AT LEAST twice a year. My DS (2) has only been two times, three if you include the trip we were there and found out I was pregnant! My DH likes Disney but I am teaching him that he needs to LOVE it (cause I wouldn't mind making it three times a year)!!

I wish I could've gone as many times as some of you have! Very lucky! My husband and I started going together after our honeymoon and he'd never been on vacation anywhere else (even as a child!)... but now he's caught the bug and I have to alternate "regular" vacations with Disney vacations :( It's been 4 years since my last trip but I'm hoping to get back next year! :worried:

I've been 4 times total:

1986 - Poly with parents and brother
1997 - Offsite for Honeymoon (at the now defunct Hyatt Orlando)
1999 - Dixie Landings (now POR) with money from hubby's cashed
in profit sharing money from work (i know bad! bad! bad!)
2000 - All Star Movies for Millenium Celebration
2005 - POP with friends hopefully?

We just bought my husband's grandmother's house from my brother-in-law (he took it over when she was put into a nursing home a few years ago). Unfortunately all the work he put into it was done half-a$$ed so it's been one chunk of money we don't have after another. I'm desperately hoping that since I don't plan to go "HOME" until next year at this time, I'll have enough time to save up the money to go, but I'm watching us slip farther into debt and am starting to lose hope. :worried: I could definitely use some pixie dust and prayers that I can do this... and that eventually I can rack up the amount of trip numbers that you all have! hahahaha
:crazy:

Thanks!! Didn't mean for that to turn into a babble but there you are... haha :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter