How Many Times Has My Ticket Been Used?

carlbarry

DIS Veteran
I don't know if this is the correct thread, but here goes:
I have a 10 entry non expiring ticket. I tried to get FastPasses+ for my coming trip, but couldn't. I called member services. The CM said my ticket had probably been used up. She then entered the information for my unused 10 entry non expiring, and that worked.
To the best of my counting, I've only used the ticket 8 times. (correction: I forgot that one entry I used a free pass for doing charity work when they had that promotion. So I have used 7 entries.)
Is there a way to check how many entries are left on a ticket?
Thanks.

Last edited:
You should be able to book fastpasses within 30 days from today. You can see how many days it lets you book. That will be how many days there are remaining on the ticket.

My SIL just had this problem. She loaded all her tickets electronically and they said she had none left. She was sure she had 3 days left on 3 tickets (9 days).

She made the person on the phone go through EVERY DAY used. She had all her hard tickets in front of her and was on the phone for 1.5hrs

Turned out she was right. She would have lost hundreds of dollars due to a computer error.

Ask for details. Fight for your tickets!!

Last edited:
You should be able to book fastpasses within 30 days from today. You can see how many days it lets you book. That will be how many days there are remaining on the ticket.
Actually, I can book FastPasses 60 days in advance. It would not allow me to book any with the ticket, although the web site acknowledged that the ticket had already been linked to my account.
I remember reading years ago that there was a way to check how many entries were left on a ticket.

My SIL just had this problem. She had her hard tickets (she had a few) but they said she had none left. She was sure she had 3 days left on 3 tickets (9 days).

She made the person on the phone go through EVERY DAY used. And they weren't through every ticket.

Turned out she was right. She would have lost hundred of dollar due to a computer error.

Ask for details. Fight for your tickets!!
Thank you. I do not intend to lose 3 entries! But I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one this has happened to--not that I want others cheated, but that I'm not off base with my complaint.

We had exactly 2 days remaining on our 1st set of non-expiring tickets that were already linked. We had purchased an additional set of the non-expiring tickets before they were all gone but I hadn't linked these new tickets. I was only able to make 2 days of fast pass selections. Can't remember the message I got on MDE but it occurred when I tried to make fast pass selections for our third day. As soon as I linked the new set, I was able to make my fast pass selections for our third day. I knew exactly how many days I had left but it does seem that the information is relevant in the system as well.

The only way I know for sure to see how many days are remaining on a multi-day ticket is to have them checked at a Guest Relations window while actually on property here at WDW. Being able to book FP on the ticket certainly should indicate you have active days left but I would have it scanned as soon as you get on property.

Actually, I can book FastPasses 60 days in advance. It would not allow me to book any with the ticket, although the web site acknowledged that the ticket had already been linked to my account.
I remember reading years ago that there was a way to check how many entries were left on a ticket.

You used to be able to call and find out but they stopped that a couple years ago. Then for a short while they were showing days left on MDE but they removed that.

The only way I know for sure to see how many days are remaining on a multi-day ticket is to have them checked at a Guest Relations window while actually on property here at WDW. Being able to book FP on the ticket certainly should indicate you have active days left but I would have it scanned as soon as you get on property.

Disney's website states that the resort concierge can verify days left on admission media. Anyone able to verify?

:earsboy: Bill

Disney's website states that the resort concierge can verify days left on admission media. Anyone able to verify?

:earsboy: Bill

Yes, I have done it there in the past. Not recently, but I am pretty sure they can still help you.

Laura

Per multiple posts on the Theme Parks board, you can find out from Disney but you have to send them a copy of your tickets and your photo ID. I would write to Guest Relations to get the details on doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!