How many suitcases fit in a Taurus!

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by daisy1234, Dec 30, 2008.

1. daisy1234

daisy1234 Mouseketeer

WE will have 3 adults and 2 children! I am having second thoughts! We have 3 large and 1 med suit case plus travel carry-ons!!! Yikes! I think we need a van or bigger car!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. monarchsfan16

monarchsfan16 <font color=green>Holy smokes, the DIS is a big pl

Tauruses have pretty big trunks. I'm pretty sure that's what we stuffed luggage for 2 adults and 3 teen girls in, and we ALL had our own suitcases and carryons

4. disneydiz

disneydiz DIS Veteran

The 2008+ Taurus has a very, very big trunk. (They advertise it as holding eight golf bags.) You will have no problem fitting everything in. The back seat is also nice and big. You are better-off with a Taurus than a minivan and there are no other cars that have that big of a trunk. Big PLUS -- it gets great mileage!

5. daisy1234

daisy1234 Mouseketeer

great!!! This should work well!!! :)

6. HeatherC

HeatherC <font color=blue>Alas...these people I live with t

We are a family of 5 and have rented full size cars for the last several trips. You will be fine fitting that amount of luggage. We even have a couple extra things ....like backpacks or carryon bag, large purse, etc. and have been able to do it.

This time we are getting a Minivan since we are flying into West Palm and have to drive a little further. And ...the van was cheaper when I booked. Go figure.

Have a great time!