three grandkids

all disney nuts

940 BWV
300 OKW
250 SSR

everyone travels different times of the year
oldest halloween nuts 2 weeks 1bed bwv
2nd boy june or september 2 weeks 1 bed bwv
mum and dad and our baby girl 20 3weeks July normally but not this year as we going to Australia for a month(rented points)
a week at christmas (first ever) 1 bedroom BWV
rented points cover dues of $8000 +

HOLY CRAP! That's a lot of points, and one heck of a dues bill I'm sure!!!!!

I only have 125 at BLT :)

It's not the size of your points, but the effectiveness in which you use them right? right?

:rotfl:

160 AKV, We have been staying in a studio Usually around February,for anywhere from 4 nights to 7, then banking points different resorts each year. This year we are doing March and staying in OKW. We would like to add on when Grand Floridian opens up possibly.

Haven't read all the posts here, but we just have a small 50 point contract at AKV. It's enough for us to go every couple years, staying in a one-bedroom (two adults and two little ones). We don't go every year because of the price of flights (we live in MA). We take advantage of the cheaper Sunday - Thursday night stays. 5 nights and 6 days is enough for us. When the kids get older I'm hoping we can stay longer (I should clarify - stay longer and still have happy, non-exhausted kids!).

We have 490 points that we bought back in 1994 at OKW the first and only DVC resort in it's time. Great resort with larger rooms and quiet setting.

We have 3 contracts of 175 points each at SSR. Bought the first one in 2007 then each of the other 2 in '08 and '09. All in the same use year so we get all 525 points at the same time.

We always get a 2 bedroom because we always travel with lots of family. Right now we still have 3 teens at home who go on all our trips even when the others don't. So even when it's just our household there are 5 of us. Later on DH and I may get 1 bedroom villas if it's just us. But I have a feeling we may not be "just us" very often!

We have 150 At SSR, we only go once about every eighteen months.
Go elsewhere in between Disney trips.

160 AKL & 100 BLT = 260

So far we've made them work altho we're always borrowing. Would like to add on another 60 @ BLT and 160 @ BCV but that's at least 2 years - ore more - away

160 AKL & 100 BLT = 260

So far we've made them work :wizard: altho we're always borrowing. Would like to add on another 60 @ BLT and 160 @ BCV but that's at least 2 years - or more - away :surfweb:

400 points OKW 420 points BWV
We stay in Grand Villas and 2 bedrooms mostly. Like to have lots of room for
everyone.

We bought resale in 2007. We have stayed in all sizes of rooms except the GV. It all depends on who is coming with us and how log we will be there. Not that our oldest turned 10 we will be sticking with a 1BR to take advantage of the kitchens and not do the dining plan

We just signed a contract for 150 point contract at OKW. In the end I don't think 150 is going to be enough for us but this contract is fully loaded so we will always be 1 year ahead on points and won't have to borrow much from the next year until we try to use our points for Aulani in a few years. =) 200 would have been better for us but 150 is all I could get DH to OK for us to do right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter