how many payment to a cruise will dcl allow??

What TA company are you using? Is it a US based company? Just curious.
I can't say name of TA as it'll be blocked out but yes it's USA based and actually based in FL.

yeah, that makes no sense. i booked through dreams and have been paying $100.00 per month( their minimum). I've made 8 payments already.

It sounds like your TA's policy, not Disney's.

I booked my cruise with AAA in April. I have been making 1 payment a month since then. No issues, no limits, no problems!

How much do you still owe? The reason I ask is because I was told the last payment has to be 200 or more. So if you only owe 200 it has to all come at one time. It is something to do with the commision.
I was making 100 dollar payments weekly and tried to make my 2nd to the last 100 payment, and they sent me an email explaining it.

That's odd,:confused3 my last payment was for $28.00.

Brett

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter