How many of you.....

T16GEM

<font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'
Have got Disney tatoos?

I am thinking of getting a Tigger done, but just a bit worried about the pain factor, what do you guys think?:confused:

Yes, I have got Mickey on the top of my arm. Didn't hurt that much. I got it while I was in FL in 1999:)

Not a Disney one, but a red rose, well it was red in 1988 when I got it done!

As for the pain factor, it really didn't hurt, just like a sharp scratch, although that was on my shoulder blade, I'm sure it would make a difference as to where you had it done.

Go for it, I'd love a Pooh Bear tattoo, but think that one is probably enough!

I have four tattoos in total but on my left side I have a Tinkerbelle. I am a great Minnie fan but couldn't imagine myself as a 80 year old woman with a Minnie Mouse.

When I was chosing a tattoo I figured that Tinkerbelle would watch over me and keep me safe.

Can't really say that it hurt that much cause I went on to get another three. People say that it is like a scrathing feeling getting it done, I would say that it is more like getting an injection, over and over again, after a few minutes you get used to it and it really isnt that bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter