How many of these 656 Disney Movies have you seen??

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by PrincessCastMember, Jun 27, 2012.

1. MinnieMeaghan

MinnieMeaghan Earning My Ears

Only 106! I have some movies to watch!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lovingeire

lovingeire DIS Veteran

4. Duzzygirl

Duzzygirl Mouseketeer

What a great list! I came up with 224. Some of them seemed very familiar, though not sure I actually sat and watched them or seen them in passing.

5. SAHDad

SAHDad DIS Veteran

I'm only at 180 or thereabouts. We have a good chunk of that here, plus some that are on the list, which I have yet to see.

6. zokaluse

zokaluse Mouseketeer

I own 89 or 90 .. I think I missed one out first time reading but I may not have lol!
    I've seen 156, about another 30 odd on my list to buy when released & the others I've never heard of!

7. MaleficentsBFF

MaleficentsBFF Earning My Ears

I've seen 109. :-)

8. huntforjulia

huntforjulia Earning My Ears

Wow! Ive seen 282! plus about 25-30 I'm not sure of or only watched part. This is a Great List! In school I used to love movie day when we got to watch the disney educational movie's.

9. anniemck

anniemck DIS Veteran

205!!! Yep, I am a freak... can even tell ya where I was for a couple of them. My first "date" was with a guy when I was 7 to see Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again. I saw The Million Dollar Duck at a drive in when visiting family in Georgia in 1971 and I was 4. Saw both Escape From and Return To Witch Mountain with the summer camp I attended, as well as the Incredible Mr Limpett. And I know Emperors New Groove we saw with my best friend from high school, first time we had seen her in 10 years and we took my girls, her God Daughters to the movies. Loved it.

10. LauraLouLovesPooh

LauraLouLovesPooh Mouseketeer

210! And proud of it! :)