How many more days until YOUR WDW trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many :sad2: We recently had to cancel our April trip but rescheduled for October (F & W).

Hoping for a trip somewhere/anywhere before then - maybe even WDW - we shall see.

And I (or should I say we - with my brother and his family) just booked Vero Beach and WLVs for August. Can't wait.

My next two weeks are going to fly by pretty fast. I get to book airline tickets tomorrow! Does anyone know what is the best time to get tickets via Southwest? I hate to wait for deal and risk not getting the flight that we want. I could always get a credit and go back again!

I have about 230 days. Haven't been since Feb 2007 so we are super excited. I just wish my DH and DS were going but DS has karate tournaments around that time and didn't want to go. I don't think he really loves it like me and DS17 and DD12 but it will be weird without him. My oldest DS17 and youngest DD12 will be going and BFF with her 3 kids and my DS friend.

We WERE supposed to leave on May 1 and head for FL (2 days down, week at the beach, week at WDW and then 2 days home.) Then a few weeks ago my mom decides she wants to take two of my nephews, but we would have to wait until their last day of school which is May 21. Yesterday I get a call about a project that will last 2 months, but we will have to push our trip back another 3 weeks at MINIMUM. It is great money for the time I will spend on it, but it is another 3 weeks (at least) that we will have to push our trip back. I am due with baby #5 in the first week of August and I am really iffy about being out in the Florida heat walking around all day at the parks at 7.5 months along. BUT, postponing until mid-June will also let us stay at WDW a few more days (10 total + a week at the beach,) as my mom (who is going with) can be away a little longer after the start of June. The pros are really great (more money, longer trip) and the pros are really bad (Florida heat at 7.5 months pg and a longer wait for my kids.) I just don't know what to do. My poor kids, yesterday my oldest DD says "Mom, I wish we were at Disney World and the beach right now!"

I'm not sure how many more days June 12 is, but I just needed to vent!

34 days yippeee, so excited. April is a busy month for us anyway so the time is going to fly. I am hosting 25 people for Easter so the next two weeks will also keep me busy getting things ready for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter