How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

329 ::yes:: I had some friends over today and while we were visiting, DS7 runs in says, "Mom, 329 more days until we go to Disney World!!" (He likes to look at my countdown app on my phone). They looked at us like we were crazy, but we are all excited just to HAVE a countdown! :woohoo:

:dance3: :woohoo: 1 days until Tom's birthday cruise and a few WDW days :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 141 days until summer 2015 part 1 (7 nights) :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 162 days until summer 2015 part 2 (7 nights) :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: Sitting at Frankfurt/Germany airport at the moment!!!
Today we start Tom's birthday cruise and a few WDW days
:woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 140 days until summer 2015 part 1 (7 nights) :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 161 days until summer 2015 part 2 (7 nights) :woohoo: :dance3:

Safe travels & have a magical trip, Dizneeat!

Thank you, hsmamainva. It has been 13 months since we have last been at WDW, so we cannot wait to get back. Waiting to board our plane to Orlando at the moment!

21. Decided to go ahead and spring for Memory Maker again; just got that done.

PS - Wearing my new pink Magic Band right now. Gotta "break it in." ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter