How many more days until your trip to WDW? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited for you! I remember the excitement of our first trip to WDW in 1995. I had never been there before and i was 42 yr old. My kids were 12, 9 and 5. But I'm just as excited each time we go now . In fact I"m going on my first trip without the family in Sept. for my 55th birthday and I'm even more excited , I think ,than the first time! When we went in '95 I was excited to finally be going but then told myself I was probably expecting too much. Well ,it was everything I ever thought it could be and more. SO, enjoy our first ( of many!) trips.

My first trip to WDW in in 1996; we were both 47 yrs. old. Our son talked us into going as we were not real excited. We have been every year since!! We are both hooked and will keep going until we are unable. Hope that is not until we are both 100!!! :)

ONLY 10 fridays left to go before our sept wdw trip!! when i put it that way, it seems like no time!!

155 more days to our trip to the Poly!! I need this vacation bad! Just had gallbladdder surgery yesterday and I am still in the hospital, and due to have a gastric bypass at the end of the month, Disney is my reward after all of this!:banana:

17 MoRe DaYs. I'm GoNnA gO cRaZy! (if i haven't already...:rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter