How many more days until your disney cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo: :dance3: 40 days until our 8th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :dance3: 45 days until our 9th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :dance3: 217 days until our 10th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :dance3: 391 days until our 11th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :dance3: 398 days until our 12th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

I think this will be cruise number 8 with Disney (2nd time on the Dream). Just my husband and myself-leaving the kids with grandparents-1st time in 10 years! We leave on Wednesday morning-3 days from now! Can't wait!

Elizabeth:banana:

The middle of this week I will be breaking the news to my Mom that she will be celebrating her 68th birthday onboard the Disney Dream (it will be her second cruise). On Aug 23 (the evening before we set sail) her second and third surprise will happen when My Sister and Brother-In-Law (who my Mom has not seen in 5 years) will walk in and join us for dinner at her favorite restaurant. The next day we will all set sail for 5 nights in paradise!

:woohoo: :dance3: 39 days until our 8th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :dance3: 44 days until our 9th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :dance3: 216 days until our 10th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :dance3: 390 days until our 11th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :dance3: 397 days until our 12th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter