How many have received Cobra Radios...

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by NotTooGoofy, May 5, 2001.

1. NotTooGoofy

NotTooGoofy <font color=purple>Go BUCKS!<br><font color=blue>L

from the Nissan Test Drive a few months back. I mailed my form early March but haven't received anything yet.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dizney57

dizney57 Earning My Ears

Mailed mine on March 14th nothing yet girlfreind mailed hers 2 weeks after me she got her about 3 weeks ago:confused:

Ann

4. Beckysc

Beckysc Mouseketeer

I have not received mine yet.

5. sweetpeasmom

sweetpeasmom Mouseketeer

Still waiting............
    :(

6. veraletta

veraletta DIS Veteran

I received mine in about 3 weeks.. so did my mom and my two daughters....

7. LOVETHATMOUSE

LOVETHATMOUSE DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from

I mailed that form in the same day I mailed in the Oldsmobile test drive for the camera. My camera came in about 3 weeks. It's been another three and I still haven't gotten them. Maybe I should email them - anyone have their address?

8. welovedis

welovedis Can't wait to be back in the WDW!

I checked my records & since I mailed this out on March 13th I figured it was close to the 8 weeks time frame. I reached them no problem (called 1-800-272-3139 & the rep asked for which ext. # was on the form-ext was 202). She checked their records & they showed that they got my info on March 26th & it was processing. Unfortunately I forgot (DUH!) to check a box on the first page for which item I wanted, so they issued me a letter (not yet received by me) to let them know what I wanted & also sent the original form back to me. However, she very nicely offered to take the information over the phone & said when I get the letter to send it back so that they have it for their records. She was going to have them issue me the radios ASAP & said they should arrive within 2 weeks. Just wanted to let you all know that she was very nice & helpful, so if you want to know what is going on with your particular test-drive stuff-just call. HTH!

Karen

9. tasbm1

tasbm1 Earning My Ears

I only sent mine in 5 weeks ago so I really don't expect anything for a few more weeks.