How many have received Cobra Radios...

NotTooGoofy

Go BUCKS!
from the Nissan Test Drive a few months back. I mailed my form early March but haven't received anything yet.

Thanks!

Mailed mine on March 14th nothing yet girlfreind mailed hers 2 weeks after me she got her about 3 weeks ago:confused:

Ann

I mailed that form in the same day I mailed in the Oldsmobile test drive for the camera. My camera came in about 3 weeks. It's been another three and I still haven't gotten them. Maybe I should email them - anyone have their address?

I checked my records & since I mailed this out on March 13th I figured it was close to the 8 weeks time frame. I reached them no problem (called 1-800-272-3139 & the rep asked for which ext. # was on the form-ext was 202). She checked their records & they showed that they got my info on March 26th & it was processing. Unfortunately I forgot (DUH!) to check a box on the first page for which item I wanted, so they issued me a letter (not yet received by me) to let them know what I wanted & also sent the original form back to me. However, she very nicely offered to take the information over the phone & said when I get the letter to send it back so that they have it for their records. She was going to have them issue me the radios ASAP & said they should arrive within 2 weeks. Just wanted to let you all know that she was very nice & helpful, so if you want to know what is going on with your particular test-drive stuff-just call. HTH!

Karen

I only sent mine in 5 weeks ago so I really don't expect anything for a few more weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter