How many DVC'rs from Pennsylvania?

Wow, how cool! I wouldnt be surprised if your friend and I have run into each other. Small community out here. Pluse with three boys I know about everyone!

I'm sure your right - she lives back behind the gas station/convenience store (?) (right when you turn off of Route 1). It really is a great community, we love to go visit her and get ice cream at that little store.

I'm sure your right - she lives back behind the gas station/convenience store (?) (right when you turn off of Route 1). It really is a great community, we love to go visit her and get ice cream at that little store.

Too funny, I live right around the corner from there if were talking about the same country market ( Off route 1 and on route 472) Small world! It is a great area to live!

Not to be confused with Chocolatetown, Mexico, Hershey - south of the border where Hershey Miniatures and York peppermint patties are now manufactured. I have lived in Hershey for 55 years, and am not real happy with these developments. But, that's progress.:)

We live 30 miles west of Pittsburgh.

We have a 3 day trip to the parks planned in August followed by a 5 night DCL cruise.

Pipersville here! Also have lived in Jamison, Warrington, Croydon,Exton, Bloomsberg if you want to count college and lastly was a kid in Levittown. Lets go Flyers!! Lets keep our goalie Leighton in this time!!

Slatington here...just north of Allentown. Twelve days away from my 32nd trip to WDW. Only our 3rd trip as DVC members. BAY LAKE TOWER here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are from York, our next trip is in Oct and we usually drive. I would fly but DH will not so as long as he is willing to drive I will ride. Actually the drive sin't too bad.

I am from Montgomeryville, close to Lansdale, Harleysville, and Hatfield. Also very close to Bucks County.

Been members since 1993, started with one child, now have three and my youngest will soon be 15.

We drove for many years, but been flying the last 5 years or so. Last visit in August 2009 we stayed on Disney property for 11 days, we are going in July for 10 days (getting full use from annual passes). I am renting a car for two days this year. Love the Magical Express.

Just added 100 points, have had 270 since 1993, but I want to go more often and I figure we can always use extra vacation.

I can hardly wait for July 17th, Flight is at like 6:30 am, hope to be in Magic Kingdom before noon.

Glad to see so many from PA!

Well we don't officially live in Pennsylvania but my parents have a vacation home not far from Pocono Raceway that our entire family loves to get together at :goodvibes Anyone going to race this weekend ?

We're in Hellertown, PA!

And I'm from Quakertown originally. (I know, I only moved 15 minutes away from home! haha!)

Looks like we have several REALLY close DVC neighbors out there!

Seems like lots of people posting in different threads lately about driving vs. flying. We did the drive last year and it was brutal - especially the way home. You can hear me complain.... erm, I mean wax poetic, about the lovely drive down in my TR from last year if you like:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2218703

Needless to say, I'm flying on both my trips this year: DH and I will be flying Southwest this summer (July 23-30) and I'll be flying USAir for my *girls-only* trip the first weekend in October.

We drive all the time, it takes us about 19 hours, but we do it in two days, and we enjoy the drive. We just came back on May 22 and we are going in Oct for F & W and hopefully in Feb for a week to get out of the cold.

Too funny, I live right around the corner from there if were talking about the same country market ( Off route 1 and on route 472) Small world! It is a great area to live!

WOW! She lives on John Dr. I love that country market! I would love to live there, so peaceful and quiet. Great place to raise a family!

Pipersville here! Also have lived in Jamison, Warrington, Croydon,Exton, Bloomsberg if you want to count college and lastly was a kid in Levittown. Lets go Flyers!! Lets keep our goalie Leighton in this time!!

WOW! You're really my neighbor - we live in Pipersville too! :thumbsup2

In Palmerton, PA

Next trip in Sept to BWV! Hoping to cruise the new ship next year.

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter