How many DVC'rs from Pennsylvania?

Cool! Lots of folks from the Philly and Scranton/Wilkes-Barre areas... my partner and I are in the middle between them... Allentown!! :cool1: I know there's many members around here, just don't know if they read these boards. But at least I'm the first to post! ;)

"Allentown? I'm offering you the biggest part on Broadway and you say 'Allentown'?" - 42nd Street

YEAH PA'rs! I'm glad to see so many of us on here! So how many of us drive vs fly? Anyone have trips planned soon? Let's keep the thread going!

Doylestown - Hi Neighbors!:wave2:
Hi neighbor!:wave:

Were from Newtown but our boys go to school at Plumstead Christian. Lots of Dvcers from Bucks county
I live right down the street from Plumstead Christian! There are lots from Bucks County, how fun! We should have a big PA DVC party!

Cool! Lots of folks from the Philly and Scranton/Wilkes-Barre areas... my partner and I are in the middle between them... Allentown!! :cool1: I know there's many members around here, just don't know if they read these boards. But at least I'm the first to post! ;)

"Allentown? I'm offering you the biggest part on Broadway and you say 'Allentown'?" - 42nd Street
:cheer2: Yeah! Good to hear from ya!

Kirkwood PA here. Just outside Lancaster!
My best friend lives in Kirkwood! Small world - what beautiful country out there!

Hi neighbor!:wave:

I live right down the street from Plumstead Christian! There are lots from Bucks County, how fun! We should have a big PA DVC party!

:cheer2: Yeah! Good to hear from ya!

My best friend lives in Kirkwood! Small world - what beautiful country out there!

Wow, how cool! I wouldnt be surprised if your friend and I have run into each other. Small community out here. Pluse with three boys I know about everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!