How many DVC'ers listen to WDW music??

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by edk35, Oct 18, 2009.

1. edk35

edk35 DIS Veteran

We have many CD's with music from the parks. My dd age 19 has had CD's in her car ever since she got it at almost 17. We love so many of the songs but we absolutely love SPECTRO,WISHES and ILLUMINATIONS. We always listen the weeks leading up to a trip or when we are missing WDW and our trip is FAR away.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tiggercrew

tiggercrew Mouseketeer

We love listening to WDW music. One of my favorite cd's is Mannheim Steamroller Meets the Mouse. We usually listen to it when we need a Disney fix or right before our trip...gets everybody in the mood for our trip.

4. Ms. WDW

Ms. WDW <font color=green>DIS Veteran Who Won't Grow Up!<b

I hope this doesn't get blocked out but I keep www.d-cot.com on and in the background each day!! Someone here on the board told me/us about it and it's been great in keeping me in that Disney spirit.

I'm going to check out that one with Mannheim Steamroller. I have some of their Christmas music and they're my favorite. :thumbsup2

5. bord1niowa

bord1niowa DIS Veteran

I listen to cds and two stations, one on here and the other is through the internet also. Between those and the disneyradio, I have plenty to listen to. My most recent purchase was Manheim Steamroller meets the mouse. Nice cd.

6. DiznyDi

DiznyDi <font color=darkcoral>If you remember, we are the

Yep, here too!
    Favorites: Spectro. Fantasmic, Mannheim, VWL Music, and a new one we picked up on our last trip, the music from the Animal Kingdom.

Also enjoy multiple CD's of the Voices of Liberty, and the Candlelight Processional.

7. #1SonofMIannie

#1SonofMIannie "There's always next time..."--MIannie

have Disney's greatest hits 1,2,& 3 plus all 17mins 9 seconds of Illuminations on my Ipod and some them even on my Blackberry for occasional therapy.:cool1:

8. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

I listen to Disney music. I think Illuminations/Tapestry of Nations parade, Wishes and the Candlelight Processional are my favorites, but I love many others too!

Bobbi:goodvibes

9. nhdisnut

nhdisnut My screen name says it all!!

Daily! I have a bunch of internet radio sites that I try to visit on a rotating basis... Utilidors Audio Broadcasting, disradio, Mouseworld Radio, Park Hopper Radio....plus all of my various cd's.... Have to get my daily Disney fix, for sure!

10. DisneySunflower

DisneySunflower Mouseketeer

DIS Radio is one of my favs, but I have downloaded most Disney Soundtracks and the Disney Favorites onto my Ipod. My days are magical! pixiedust:

11. DVCGeek

DVCGeek DIS Veteran

I love Disney music and I especially like watching DVDs when I work out on my home elliptical trainer, treadmill, or weight machine!

I'm partial to a number of Jeff Lang's DVDs (especially Fantasmic):

http://jefflangedvd.com/

and I just ordered all 6 collections (something like 40+ discs! :eek:) from:

http://www.celebratethemouse.com/

12. twinklebug

twinklebug Thawing out

I have a number of theme park & resort music tracks downloaded to my son's mp3 player, which he refuses to use anymore as it's a Cars theme :goodvibes I'm not too good for that & it works just fine. :laughing:

I have a question for everyone though: I hate the term, but wouldn't these tracks from Parades and areas within the parks and resorts technically be considered "Show Tunes"? If so, I fear I've become one of "them" :sick:

13. JLVermillion

JLVermillion Food & Wine Festival 2009

:surfweb::I have Disney radio playing on iTunes , as am writing and reading the forums......leaving for WDW in 5 days cann't wait:cheer2:party:

14. Hunclemarco

Hunclemarco DIS Veteran

I have Disney/Pixar "greatest hits", and Finding Nemo, the musical in my car...and listen to most every day

15. thelionqueen

thelionqueen DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The Tag Fairy thr

I listen to one of my Disney CD's every single day. My favorites..in order..

Disneyland Park Soundtrack
    Wishes
    WDW Greatest hits
    Disney's greatest 1-2-3
    Hallowishes (including boo-to-you)
    Brother Bear Soundtrack
    Tarzan Soundtrack
    Cars Soundtrack
    Camp Rock Soundtrack
    High School Musical (all 3)

I then have my custom CDs with random tracks included. LOVE Disney Music!!

16. Mickey'sApprentice

Mickey'sApprentice Shamelessly demand, it works bette

We listen to many of the Disney stations on Live365 Internet Radio.

Dh bought a CD in Hilton Head and plays ghost stories and music by B'lou Crabbe. I love hearing the stories of B'lou going out into the marsh with his big mischevious dog.

I can just see Shadow running and jumping and playing.

17. GoofItUp

GoofItUp DIS Veteran

Count us in! My 2-year old has had Illuminations/Tapestry of Dreams playing lately in his CD player. Every so often I'll hear him say, "Dreamseekers! Can you see my dreams?" Too cute!

18. Dizny Dad

Dizny Dad DizniDi Fan

Music from the Animal Kingdom is my present favorite! We purchased the CD last May in the park and have found it delightful. ;)

19. edk35

edk35 DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2 Very cute!!!

20. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

That's just precious!
    Bobbi:goodvibes

21. ont/ohana

ont/ohana Proud SSR owner

We listen to Disney music in some form everday!! But our favourite songs right now are: Haunted Mansion and The music from the Halloween fireworks and the MNNSHP Parade!