How many days, until your WDW trip?

Only 24 days to go for you Missy....I'm so jealous ;) I know you guys will have a great time. As you can see, I have a while to go, but I am excited none the less. Any Disney trip is better than no Disney trip and let's face it, I get to obsess over Disney plans for the next almost 6 months :lmao:

27 days!!!! This is my first time to WDW ever.. my husband has been several times, including locations across the big pond. I am super excited and keeping this secret from my 3 kids now since AUGUST LAST YEAR is killing me! They are 22 months, 3 and 5. I feel like the biggest kid of all and am on pins and needles!!!

My countdown is in my signature but I had to post because we finally made it official and made reservations last night for Dec. 15-22 at Shades of Green!! Now to wait for the 180 day mark and make reservations for dinners!!

49 days! First family trip with our almost 3 year old and new 1 year old :). I am beyond excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter