How many days, until your WDW trip?

47 days left and it cannot come soon enough after our snow day today.

184 days, but to break it up abut DH & myself are going to DL for first trip in 24 days!

Only 24 days to go for you Missy....I'm so jealous ;) I know you guys will have a great time. As you can see, I have a while to go, but I am excited none the less. Any Disney trip is better than no Disney trip and let's face it, I get to obsess over Disney plans for the next almost 6 months :lmao:

27 days!!!! This is my first time to WDW ever.. my husband has been several times, including locations across the big pond. I am super excited and keeping this secret from my 3 kids now since AUGUST LAST YEAR is killing me! They are 22 months, 3 and 5. I feel like the biggest kid of all and am on pins and needles!!!

My countdown is in my signature but I had to post because we finally made it official and made reservations last night for Dec. 15-22 at Shades of Green!! Now to wait for the 180 day mark and make reservations for dinners!!

49 days! First family trip with our almost 3 year old and new 1 year old :). I am beyond excited!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest