How many days until your next WDW vacation?

22 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::cool1::rotfl2::thumbsup2:woohoo::yay::dance3:princess::flower3::cheer2:

I WAS supposed to be going in 2 days, but we can't drive through the hurricane that just magically appeared. I was crying before, but were rebooking for last week in September if the storm doesn't move out to sea by 12pm tomorrow. So not that bad.

I WAS supposed to be going in 2 days, but we can't drive through the hurricane that just magically appeared. I was crying before, but were rebooking for last week in September if the storm doesn't move out to sea by 12pm tomorrow. So not that bad.

28 days!!!!!!!! We booked back in January so it's hard to say that I only have 4 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry about your trip being canceled, but the end of September is a great time to go! It usually isn't too crowded, just depends on what parks have EMH... :thumbsup2

I was supposed to leave today!!! Wah!! We rebooked this morning and were leaving sept 10! School starts the 8th. Oh god, I'm only going to be there 2 days, but we really wanted to go. So, it's 14 days! That should go quick.

28 days!!!!!!!! We booked back in January so it's hard to say that I only have 4 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry about your trip being canceled, but the end of September is a great time to go! It usually isn't too crowded, just depends on what parks have EMH... :thumbsup2

Yes I can't wait to go! I know the first day we get there MK is having emh pretty late so that's good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter