How many days is refillable mug good for you on regular dining plan?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by SEC71, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Nohal

Nohal DIS Veteran

We just returned and had the dining plan. We checked in 9/20 and checked out 9/28. When I got soda it said that my mug was valid until 10/5. So I guess for now you have a 14 day time limit. The RFID chip is only;) on the soda machines. We also used the mug at a different resort without a problem.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KelleyK75

KelleyK75 DIS Veteran

Anyone know if you don't do the dining plan but stay at a resort, if you can still buy a mug, and if so, how many days it's good for? Thank you.

4. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Yes, you can. Price varies depending on the number of days you buy the mug privileges for. I believe length of stay is $17.99.

5. KelleyK75

KelleyK75 DIS Veteran

Great, thank you! :)

6. wdwloverz

wdwloverz Tigger, is that you??

Nope that's not my point. My point is that you certainly CAN just go to a resort and buy the mug if you are not staying at a resort. It will work at any resort food court for 14 days, period. Others here have confirmed that any length of stay mug is good for 14 days, regardless of how long your resort stay is, which is the only way it makes sense. :-)

7. southcarolinagirl

southcarolinagirl DIS Veteran

We are going to be at AoA for 3 nights with QS dining plan, the moving to POR without dining. Can I pay the difference to allow the mug to work at POR for the 3 nights we will be there?

8. WantToGoNow

WantToGoNow DIS Veteran

We checked into AoA on 10/4 and out on 10/12. Three of our exp dates was 10/31 and my dd's mug said 11/2.