How many days in each park?

Wow, thank you all for your input and opinions! I made a mistake in my original post - two days at every park except Animal Kingdom. The two days I have scheduled, one of those days the park is open until 11:00pm. I'm wondering if we are there at park open, if we can and will see everything in one day. Maybe we can shave off a day if we add park hoppers and split a day up between two parks. A lot of you say one day at HS - I happen to think HS is one of the best parks because of the thrill rides. I'm rambling...

I like HS too. It does have some awesome rides- I think the issue is more that there aren't enough of them. We can get through HS easily in one day, even while riding a couple things multiple times. I can still understand why you may want to go more than one day. If AK is open that late, I do think you'll be able to do everything in one day. A lot of people even see this as a half day park, but if you do the rides as well as the nature trails and shows, you can definitely have a full day there.

We are planning a trip of the same length next year with just my husband and I. We will most likely be doing 2 days in each MK and Epcot, and 1 day in each AK and DH. Our open day will be spent relaxing at the resort and possibly Downtown Disney. I've found it really is nice to have a rest day in the middle of the week- especially if you're like me and don't do long breaks on park days.

Here's what we do:

Arrival day- 1/2 day at MK (evening EMH)
1 full day at MK with another additional day
1 AK day
1 HS day (most likely half day)
2 Epcot days (1 in WS, 1 in FW)
We also like to hit DTD at least once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter