HOW MANY DAYS FOR IDEAL UNIV. TRIP

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by KFISCHER, Jan 2, 2001.

1. KFISCHER

KFISCHER DIS Veteran

TO SEE BOTH PARKS, HIT RESTAURANTS, SHOPS, ETC...HOW MANY DAYS WOULD BE IDEAL?

2-3, 4...MORE?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JessicaR

JessicaR <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>

Ideal?....For me Ideal would be hmmmm 2 weeks! :D
    3 full days in the parks work well too. One day for each and a third to redo all your favorites.

[​IMG]

4. brubaby1

brubaby1 Earning My Ears

Greetings,
    My wife and I vacation in Orlando each year and spend an average of 12-14 days. For us,
    three days works for Universal/IOA. We budget one day for each park and a third day to repeat the attractions we liked in each park. Don't forget about Citywalk. There are some really fun places to dine. Also, there is also a Hard Rock Live venue at Citywalk that features big name artists.
    I wish you well with your vacation planning.

Kevin ;)

5. No11's Mom

No11's Mom DIS Veteran

We spent 2 days at US in Jan '99. IOA wasn't open yet. In Jan '00 we spent 3 days in both the parks and wished we'd had another. We're going back in March '02 and we are allocating 4 or 5 days for US and IOA. But we love those parks much better that any of the others.

Have fun,

Donna R.

6. Molokai Gram

Molokai Gram <font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen

Another Donna and another household that loves Universal Orlando best. In 1995 we spent one day at US; in 1999 we spent 3 days at US and IOA and wished we could stay longer. Now, In March 2001 we are staying on-site at HRH for 5 nights! :) We plan to see and try everything! :D