• 3 - 5 days

• 5 - 7 days

• 7 - 9 days

• More then 10 days

Results are only viewable after voting.

alacazander

DIS Veteran
:wizard:

I'm in the process of planning our trip and it just seems to be getting longer and longer to fit everything in. I'm curious how many days you'all spend at Disney?

We generally do 8 days, 7 nights in Disney World. If we are going to take a day and go to Universal though, we add a day to our Disney reservation.

I voted more than 10 days, we'll be there for 12 nights this Feb. :) But, this will probably be the first and last time we go for that long. 7 nights has been and will most likely be what we do. We'd love to go for a long time every trip, but due to time constraints, that's just not possible.

We used to go for 10-13 nights. But, the next few trips are shorter (9 nights, 6 nights & 6 nights) It seems we are going for shorter stays but more frequently.....

When we go over SPring Break and Xmas we stay 5-7 days. but in the summer, we stay 10-12 days. Lots of relaxing fun!

I voted 3-5. I like to take shorter, but more frequent trips (about 3 times a year). We typically go Wednesday to Sunday and spend 2 or 3 days at the parks. I love WDW, but I think any longer than 5 days at a time would be too much for me.

I voted more thatn 10. I think a lot has to do with how far away from WDW you are and how oftern you are able to go. Last year we spent 9 nights and had a wonderful trip, but wanted some more leisure time at the resorts and more days at the parks. This May we are going for 12 nights and are very EXCITED!!

We usually do 8 days,seven nights. It seems to be a good amount of time to get our favorites done. Would love to do a 10-12 day trip! :earboy2:

i voted for 7-9; we used to do 8-11 days, but in december only did 3 nights, and an upcoming trip in may will only be 5 nights. i'd like it to be longer, but we don't have the vacation time this year due to family weddings, etc. i'll take what i can get!

I live on the west coast of Canada and due to the cost of air travel to WDW when I go I spend at least 14 days. This trip I am going for 16 days because the cost of airfare was lower by almost half by taking the extra two days. (Certainly less than the cost of two nights extra at WDW, but not much less) :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

A week is never enough. We used to go for 10 days, then it was uped to 14 days, last year it was 22 . Best trip ever. We leave in a week for 22 more days at ASMu.

We did one 13-night trip.
Our past two trips have been 8 nights each.
We leave in two days for an 8-night stay! :D

Our last trip we did 3 days and this time we're going for 4 days. I keep trying to talk DH into a week, but so far, no go! I'm hoping that each time we go, we'll go for another day longer, so eventually we'll be up to a week, LOL!!

We wish we could stay for longer, but usually go for 7 nights. It just gets harder and harder to fit everything in.

It just depends on who goes with me. If I go with just DH, then we try to go for 12-14 days. If I go with my DGDs then it's 7 days or less.

We are staying 7 days, 6 nights. I would love to stay longer but there's the money thing. I would say if you can do two trips in a year.

We have always went for seven nights/8days. First trip, we had crappy flight times, and lost time coming and going. Last time had great flight times, and spent a dya at the water park.

This trip- 8 nights. That gives us 7 full days at the world, and one almost complete day. We have to leave for the airport, around 5:45 pm. No water parks this trip, so our park time has increased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter