How Many Days Do You Have Left #3?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be checked into BC in about 48 hours, heading to have a burger at Beaches and Cream! First time for BC and B&C!
I've got to pack tonight!

I just have to get through two final projects, A term paper and a Final!!!!!!!!!! Talk about a small steep mountain but oh what joy be had on the other side!

7 days til Orlando, 8 til WDW (we do our first night at the HRH and IOA on our first full day).

So today I am heading to Disney. It is 1am, and I am sitting here wide awake. I have to "be up" at 3am to get ready to go to airport to catch my flight at 7am. Something tells me my first day as Disney is gonna be a sleepy one :lmao:

21 days till we hit Disney but we actually leave in 16 days...3 days driving and stopping in Boston to see Kenny G and see the Christmas tree we, Nova Scotia, send to Boston every year :<)))

checking my countdown clock !
ETA - I like to see the countdown it always shows a day less than my brain thinks.
We leave 1 week and 1 hour from now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter