How many credit is Le Cellier in Canda on DP?

kidsluvmickey

Mouseketeer
:banana: How many credit on the dining plan for LE Cellier. It is my sisters birthday and she has always wanted to eat there. It is worth it???

We ate there on February 18th, and we were only charged one credit each.

kidsluvmickey said:
:banana: How many credit on the dining plan for LE Cellier. It is my sisters birthday and she has always wanted to eat there. It is worth it???

Is it worth it - oh yeah, if you like steak, and you like creme brulle and esp if you like pretzel bread and canadian cheese soup... if you'd like a break from your day, and sit in a relatively quiet room, kinda dark, definately AIRCONDITIONED!! (and they do have other offerings :rotfl: )

for us, absolutely!! check the menu at allarsnet.com to see how it compares with what you like!!

Absolutely worth it! Wonderful food and ambiance. Our only negative was waiting almost an hour for our ADR.- I'd do it again though.

We love this restaurant! WE have eaten there the last three times we were in Epcot. It is our absolute favorite. I can't wait to eat there on the Dining plan! It is a great deal at only 1 ts credit. I hope they don't change it before we get back! :grouphug: :banana: :banana:

Le Cellier is one TS credit per person....definately worth it! DH and I are eating there twice on our trip in May!! We love it! It's worth it!!!!

It's a great one credit, maybe the best one.

After all these GREAT reviews we called and got our priority seating, in July, taken care of! Thank you all for the wonderful feedback on this restaurant. Looking forward to it, BIG TIME! :yay:

You'll love it - it was the best restaurant we had eaten at in a long time, inside disney or out.
Much better than the restaurant that was 2 credits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!