how many character meals are too many?

see what I get. decided to cancel 1900 park faire and try to le cellier. unfortunately le cellier only has openings if we split up to 2 tables (not gonna happen...unless we could do dh and I at one table, the kids at the other. lol. yep, not gonna happen).

trying to figure out another epcot restaurant.

Wow, our kids are almost the exact same ages: except my twins are 4, and my singleton is 2! Cool!
I'm a bit apprehensive about taking the kids through the character buffets too. We're doing 4 table service meals, and out of those 2 are buffets. My biggest concern is that the buffet line will be absolutely packed-- if it's too crowded the kids won't be able to come up with us. We eat at a few buffets here locally quite often, and I get the twins's plates first (with them walking beside me) while dh gets his plate and our 2 year old's plate. Then dh sits with the kids while I get my plate. It works great for the buffets here, but they are never super crowded. One big plus is that none of my kids are picky eaters--they eat anything we pile on their plates. So we don't go back to the buffet for them until it's time for dessert!

Kelly

We have a character meal planned for just about every day of our 10 day trip starting next week. You can NEVER have too many character meals. They really are the best!

We have three planned for our upcoming trip...1900 Park Faire for breakfast, LTT for MNSSHP, and Garden Grill on our last day and my kids are older (13 & 8) but we are all silly & crazy, so we LOVE character meals! My DH said during my friend's wedding shortly after last year's trip that she and her new hubby were like seeing characters at dinner! He was all excited when they made their rounds at the tables....so he is just a big kid at heart! Plus, at character meals the food is out and you don't really have to think, otherwise my indecisive crew would take FOREVER looking at a menu. We also booked Le Cellier (a fave of my kids), Brown Derby & Sci-Fi, so we pretty much run the gamut. I say do the character meals...you're a freaking WDW!!! Where else can you eat with chipmunks???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter