how many calories do you eat daily?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Doc suggested I dont eat less than 1200 daily. There are some days that I actually look for my food to eat so I can hit the lowest limit.
How many calories do you eat daily?

I have no idea. I don't concern myself with calories. Neither does my husband. Neither do we eat low fat. Increasing his fat intake and getting rid of refined carbohydrates is what has improved his cholesterol and triglycerides so well.

We just avoid refined carbohydrates totally and eat a lower number of carbohydrates from fruits and vegetables, instead. We lose weight and are healthy from this. We don't worry about calories.

I don't think WWers count calories, either, but I don't follow WW so I really don't know. Perhaps the WW point system is calorie based.

I count WW pts and dont' worry about calories. I think I read somewhere that the lowest pt (18) is around 1200 calories a day. Not sure though b/c it depends on what you eat, how much is empty caloric food vs. high fiber good stuff. you know?

i have tried to do fitday but just don't have the patience for it all. counting pts is working for me :)

ohmom's right, 18 points is around 1200 calories which is the least Weight Watchers allows. It can be increased if someone goes heavy on zero point veggies (peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, a big salad with cukes and tomatoes) but I doubt anybody would eat enough to put them beyond 1500 calories if they only count up to 18 points.

Since the beginning of the year, I averaged about 2103 calories per day, with an average of 494 calories of exercise per day. (Male, 160 pounds)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter