How long will the POTC New additions stay?

Warlock128

Mouseketeer
When are the new additions to POTC going to be taken down? i havent seen them yet, and i want to go before its gone.

also whens the best time to go do DL before the end of sept?
i want to go when everything is perfect, all rides open, fantasmic, parades, the whole shabang.

These are not a temporary layover like HM Holiday. It is permenant (as far as anything is permenant at DL).

Its permanent.
Also wanted to let you know that if you want to visit DL with all rides open, fantasmic nightly, and etc...try to go before labor day weekend. After labor day, alot of rides are going down for refurb/general maintenance. Fantasmic will only be performed on weekends, and electrical parade will be dark until possibly next summer. September is going to be major maintenance month.
Mid October seems like a pretty good time to go if you can make it a weekend trip. Haunted Mansion will be open again, DL railroad, etc. Fantasmic will be on the weekends and all the Halloween decor will be up.
Good luck!

Bear in mind it will go down again before the premier of the next movie - to add a few more characters to the scenes. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!