How long to wait for Castway Club #?

We had to do the same also. I emailed DCL and finially did recieve the cards and numbers in the mail. Also recieved it right away by email.

That is not DCL strong suit. I would e-mail or call. The numbers are there but you may never get them in the mail. The cards are just a laminated paper card much like the health insurance industry have gone to to save money. It is the numbers you will need. I have never used the card.

Ask them for the castaway phone number as well so you can use it when booking new cruises. It is supposed to be faster but may not be depending on how many are calling at the time. But you needed to input your number to get connected with a CM.

We were on the Repo cruise in May and haven't received our cards yet either. I figured that I'd just email them when I'm ready to book our next cruise. :)

About 6 1/2 years in our case! We cruised in 2001 and never received ours. When I went to book our October 2008 trip at the end of 2007, I emailed DCL and they emailed back almost immediately with our numbers - just gave them names and birth dates - it was really simple!

It has been a while since we sailed 6-29-08, when should I expect to get our Castaway Club numbers? I have heard they are mailed to you by Disney?

Hey Funnygirl....we were on your cruise, and we just got ours last week. I've chatted with a few others from our cruise too, and they received theirs within the past 2 weeks. :thumbsup2 Yours should be coming soon....;)

It took all of 3 months to get our number, and our last name was misspelled
but at least we got it.

We never got ours, I called they gave it to me over the phone.

They aren't very consistant in sending out cards with the number on, or special things for CC club members in special mailings. Some get them, some don't. We usually don't get anything even though we have cruised many times.

We were also on the 6-29-08 sailing of the Disney Magic.

We rec'd our Castaway Club stuff last week.

We got ours last year after our cruise pretty quickly, at least my husband and DD who was 3. I called and they said they would send mine I got it last month-10 months after we cruised. :confused3

Hey Funnygirl....we were on your cruise, and we just got ours last week. I've chatted with a few others from our cruise too, and they received theirs within the past 2 weeks. :thumbsup2 Yours should be coming soon....;)

You didn't by chance find my lost camera ??? :confused3
I would pay handsomely for generic cruise photos - especially if you got one of Christian, the Cruise Director in his 4th of July head dress!:worship:

PM if you are interested

I think I chatted with you briefly prior to cruise - I saw pictures of "Julie/Sonia?" in shutters, but never saw her on board.

We were also on the 6-29-08 sailing of the Disney Magic.

We rec'd our Castaway Club stuff last week.

did you find my lost camera? I would pay handsomely for generic cruise photos - especially if you got one of Christian, the Cruise Director in his 4th of July head dress!:worship:

PM if you are interested

You didn't by chance find my lost camera ??? :confused3
I would pay handsomely for generic cruise photos - especially if you got one of Christian, the Cruise Director in his 4th of July head dress!:worship:

PM if you are interested

I think I chatted with you briefly prior to cruise - I saw pictures of "Julie/Sonia?" in shutters, but never saw her on board.

Oh NO!! :scared1: You lost your camera? I'm so sorry...we didn't see one. We've been posting a few pic's on the thread (you may need to go back a few pages to see them all), but none of Christian (Bummer...he's a cutie!). Yes...Julie/Sophia was on the cruise...we had a blast! A few of us are still communicating via the thread...so if you want to, maybe ask on that in case anyone from our cruise may have seen your camera. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter