How long to get confirmation e-mail?

2gr8DisneyKids

DIS Veteran
I booked part of the trip and was told a confirmation e-mail would come. Still not here an hour later... how long does it take?

I booked a slit stay a few weeks ago and only received a confirmation email on the first part of the reservation. I then had to make a change to my dates, they kept the same conf # and yet I never received a conf email. I did go online and check both of my conf #'s to see if everything was set up correctly and it was. I would give it 24 hours and if you haven't gotten one, call and request it.

I get an invoice confirmation after I make changes, but that's at least a day later

I would call after 24 hours.
We were making payments on our vacation in June of this year. It was a miracle if I got the reciept of payment email right away. It usually took at least one call back. Once it took 8 calls for them to finally sent the email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter