How long for Disney Reward Card???

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Snoopygirl, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Snoopygirl

Snoopygirl DIS Veteran

How long does it take to receive your rewards card? We're going to WDW in Sept. and I just want to know when I should request one so I get it before we leave.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Harvest02

Harvest02 DIS Veteran

I ordered my card about 3 weeks before we left, and I got it in about a week. Doesn't take long! Enjoy!!! :sunny:

4. alicenwonder99

alicenwonder99 DIS Veteran

I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten it! I think once you receive it, you can add points (in 10's) on it instantly. That's why I ordered mine now for our September trip. I should have 10 more points ready to add to it right before we leave.

Mary

5. Va-bear

Va-bear <font color=green>Dream World=we get to sit home a

I ordered mine aobut tow weeks ago also - no show yet. They did say you could add points later by phone or internet so I went ahead and di it "early" (about 8 weeks out at that point. Glad, I did since now I only have 49 days!!!!! I figure 2-3 days before we go I'll add any last minute points (esp. since then the final payment on out hotle will have been payed - hey thats lunch righ there!)

6. TiggerStac

TiggerStac <font color=darkorchid>I'm going to join in on thi

I am another one who ordered it about 2 weeks ago and still no card.

I made sure to order early as we are leaving 9/6.

7. Va-bear

Va-bear <font color=green>Dream World=we get to sit home a

HI!!!! So it took just almost exactly two weeks!!! Note, you then have to call a number to "activate" it and I have heard that it's another day for that to take effect - so keep that in mind too! Good Luck! :)

8. happypooh

happypooh DIS Veteran

I leave in 8 days for DL and was told I could get a rewards card at guest services...does anyone know if that really is so and would I have to wait 24hrs for it to take effect? Also, once I transfer the money to the rewards card is there an expiration on it? If I don't get to use it I will try in sept at WDW....