How long does it really take the Wedding Coordinator to call back????

Stephie77

DH and I married at the most magical place on eart
:wave2: Hi all,

I called that Disney wedding number that is on the Disney wishbook page to talk to someone about wedding plans on Tuesday. The guy I spoke with was some receptionist or something and advised that a coordinator would call me in 1-2 business days. It has been almost 3 days. :confused3 Does anyone know how long does it usually take to have someone get back to you? Please let me know, I want to start planning and the DF is hounding me to start!! Thanks girls

It took them about a week to call me back so it may depend on how busy they are too

I called to schedule a site visit and I got a call back the same day. Maybe that is different departments?

I called Monday and I got a call back from our consultant Tuesday.

They said it would take 1-2 business days though. I don't think they're open on weekends as they're busy with weddings.

Maybe they're busy?

I called on a Monday and I got a call on Tuesday morning. Maybe they are busy?:confused3

Brianna is my coordinator and she contacted me a few days after I called. However, so far I haven't received any information and each time she emails me, she says the same thing...
"I will be in touch within the next 48 hours with more information, thank you for your patience as we gather information" :confused3

The first & second time I didn't mind but the third & fourth time It has stated to get really disappointing.

I had heard back from Doreen a few days after my initial call....she may have e-mailed me actually....(can't remember now)
And I think I actually missed the e-mail or something because I had called after 3 days and they gave her a message and then I got a call back that same day...

Brianna is my coordinator and she contacted me a few days after I called. However, so far I haven't received any information and each time she emails me, she says the same thing...
"I will be in touch within the next 48 hours with more information, thank you for your patience as we gather information" :confused3

The first & second time I didn't mind but the third & fourth time It has stated to get really disappointing.

I have Brianna as well. I got an email back within 3 days, but it was missing some information that she sent the next day. I got the initial call from her about a day and a half after I called and put my information in.

Make sure they have the right number for you. For some reason they had my father's number in Massachusetts and called down there. The number had been attached to an old ressie at the Contemporary. They called on Friday and it was a long weekend, so I didn't get the mess straightened up until that Wednesday. :faint:

I have Stacey Meacham and she called me back 2 days after my initial call. She is incredible! I know Stacey was out of the office Thursday and Friday, maybe you were assigned to her. If you were, she'll probably call you Monday and she is worth the wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!