How long does CRT breakfast take?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by LisaDKG, Sep 28, 2012.

1. LisaDKG

LisaDKG Mouseketeer Forever?

We have an 8:20 am breakfast at CRT this Sunday with MK opening at 9am. My whole reason for going to MK this day is to enjoy an early morning there so I'm really NOT wanting to spend all the best, earliest time eating - but I couldn't resist the early ADR as we've never eaten in the castle.
    Just verifying how long breakfast should take? I know we will be let in to the park before opening but does anyone know HOW early for an 8:20 ADR? Love those empty park morning pictures!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kimberle

Kimberle WL Vet

Generally, 60-90 minutes. We had a 8:05 reservation last trip and were done in abt 45 minutes.

4. amym2

amym2 DIS Veteran

I'd plan for 90 minutes because once you enter the castle, it takes a little while for the photos with Cinderella before you are even seated. Depending on how soon the princesses arrive (they all come out together then make their way through the room then leave) you may be waiting for them. I certainly don't think there's any way you'll make it into the park before 9.

I'd guess they'll let you into the park at 8am for an 8:20 breakfast, but I'm not absolutely certain. That should give you enough time to snap a few photos in front of the castle. They don't give you free reign before the park opens, the entrance from the castle into Fantasyland is roped off until opening.

5. LisaDKG

LisaDKG Mouseketeer Forever?

Thank you both very much! I think it will work out just fine and I am really looking forward to it!:thumbsup2

6. starousse

starousse DIS Veteran

A little under an hour and half